Respected Sir, My son Bhargav has applied for IIT 10.He is cleare in all most all concept but he can not score in exam.He raise doubts in classroom are realistic and rational.He can not convert his knowledge in marks. Pl.advise.Thank you. Bipin pandya (Father)

Respected Sir,

My son Bhargav has applied for IIT 10.He is cleare in all most all concept but he can not score in exam.He raise doubts in classroom  are realistic and rational.He can not convert his knowledge in marks. Pl.advise.Thank you.

Bipin pandya (Father)

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Its realy good that the your son is clear in all the concepts...coz in IIT one shud have good basic concepts. After being in good in concepts your son is not able to score good marks, then there will be only one possiblity .i.e he is not doin enuf practise which is must in all three subjects. So ask him to Practice as much as possible !!!

Download previous year papers and model question papers...practice them and see the pattern of question paper.Analyzing question pattern also help to secure good marks.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Regards,
Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free