sir,I am highly curious about the marking pattern,basis of evaluation and syallabus for ISEET for selection in IIT(JEE)And NIT.

sir,I am highly curious about the marking pattern,basis of evaluation and syallabus for ISEET for selection in IIT(JEE)And NIT.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Ajitabh Das,

The Joint Admission Board (JAB) has accepted the percentile based formula for conducting the JEE in 2013.

The IIT-JEE aspirants will be required to appear in a screening test first. Those who will qualify will be given an opportunity to sit in the Advanced JEE.

New Patterns Highlights!

• Two Exams – JEE Mains followed by JEE Advance
  • Time gap between these two exams will be two to three weeks.
  • JEE Main which is equivalent to AIEEE and will be conduced by CBSE, JAB and JIC will also support in this.
  • JEE Advance which is equivalent to IIT JEE will be conducted by IITs (JAB and JIC); with the same composition as at present
  • Only top 1,50,000 students including all categories from JEE Main will be able to appear in JEE Advance
  • Students who come in top 20 percentile in their board can only give the exams.

Admissions to IITs will be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE ADVANCED

Admission in other deemed universities who take admission on the basis of AIEEE will be based on JEE Main exam. Min %age criteria will be fixed for these too.

Hope this helped you immensely..!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free