There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir please help me .... please tell me those important topics for IIT entrance exam through which i can get gud rank in it ...... and plzzz tell me by those topics around how much rank i could get ???

and which & how should i prepare topics to get a rank in IIT so that i can take any IIT college of my choice especially IIT bombay & a branch of my choice especially MECHANICAL  ......

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ankit,

Important topics are listed below:

Physics; electrostatics,current electricity,magnetism,optics

maths:algebra,calculas,coordinate geometry

chemistry: organic and physical chemistry

You should get a rank around 500 in order to get mechanical in IITB.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

What is the difference in the paper format and syllabus of jee main and advanced?
@ anish There are no such diffrence are there in the syllabus , but jee advanced does not contain the last 3 chap of class 12 th , that is polymer , biomolecules , chemi in everyday life ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?
As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low... As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I got 31951 air and 703 sc category rank can I get ece in war angel?
Its bit tough to get ECE in NITW for your rank. Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you...
Avinash one year ago
see the opening and closing rank.
vb one year ago
How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
what all are themost scoring topics in jee mains
Please refer to the complete analysis of the JEE paper from askIITians website. You will get the weitage from their. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
calculus, it is said that if u perfect only calculus in the exams wihout anything, u will get gr8 marks in JEE Mains
Pinak Ashtekar one year ago
Calculas is must
Aakash one year ago
Hello, I am doing great in FIITJEE but I am struggling to maintain my pace with School course as it is little different from FIITJEE course. How can I balance both of them?PS- Gujarat...
@ rajiv both of them are quite difficult to manage , still u have to manage , as jee removes the criteria of 40-60 criteria , still u need min . 75 percent . the thing is that u need to...
2017 years ago
can you tell me the details about naturopathy and yogic sciences
A number of public and private colleges and institutes in India are offering Naturopathy course: Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS). The eligibility to have enrolled into BNYS...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts