Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

sir i got 221 marks in iit jee 2012 i got my rank predicted as follows

resonance 3000-3500

bansal classes 3500-4000

career point 2500-3000

fiitjee 5168

i dont understand why fiitjee predictor showed such variation

i saw in many sites that fiitjee is a worst rank predictor and they are showing higher ranks from the last 5years  is it true?

i dont understand which predictor should be believed please suggest me a best predictor i am really tense

or else you predict my rank

can iget it bhu varanasi?

4 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear sai reddy,

Almost every rank predictor has errors in it because they are just each institutes analysis and feedbacks from students.

As I am with the student community always,I get my own feedbacks from which I frame my prediction and I am happy that I have predicted ranks really close since I had started analysing JEE papers afet I became an IITian since 2006. Now,

According to my analysis,I have calculated your AIR to be around 3300-3600.

IT-BHU is certainly possible and you can take any branch of your choice in IT-BHU,Varanasi.

FIITJEEs predictor has been in bad times since 2008. They have a huge error margin which is really disappointing for a good coaching institution like it.

Resonance & Bansal Predictors come close to my rank range & so it Is dependabel I believe .

My Wishes for your bright future...!!

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

4 years ago

sir i have posted another question about mathematics and computing and engineering physics i have got a lot of faith in your replies so please help me and  give a reply soon please see my post

4 years ago

i got 93  marks and 86 % in boards .. wht wil b ma rank (category sc) /??

wil i b able to get ant of nits??

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?

if no other options are left then go for it

vb 10 months ago

Tum se na hopai !!!!!

shreyans jain 10 months ago

tumse bda ho gya -_-

Damini Parihar 10 months ago
hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now

Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago
Mam ,I need a little help from you. I have a serious issue regarding JEE . Mam, i cleared JEE Mains 2016 , with score of 103( geneal ) . but unfortunately i secured 74.6% marks in CBSE...

Dear Student, i guess your JEE core will be considered, yes you must have worked harder in board exams too, don’t be disturbed rather carry out a survey and locate some reputed...

2016 years ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Sir, how much marks should be scored by a OBC Candidate to secure a mbbs seat in AIIMS, DELHI? at least give a round figure

Dear student We cannot give you exact marks since the paper has not yet conducted and we cannot judge the hardness of paper.But according to last year, the last rank of OBC was 3159 whereas...
  img
Bhavya one month ago
how to get in indian navy

Dear Student, Normally they have the two types of entries. One is Officer entry and other is sailor entry. The recrutment notification is updated periodically on their website. For more...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Being the daughter of an ex-servicemen, I congratulate you on your decision. I have first handedly experienced the advantages and benefits of entering the navy. Sweating in the beginning...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off