There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i got 221 marks in iit jee 2012 i got my rank predicted as follows

resonance 3000-3500

bansal classes 3500-4000

career point 2500-3000

fiitjee 5168

i dont understand why fiitjee predictor showed such variation

i saw in many sites that fiitjee is a worst rank predictor and they are showing higher ranks from the last 5years  is it true?

i dont understand which predictor should be believed please suggest me a best predictor i am really tense

or else you predict my rank

can iget it bhu varanasi?

2 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear sai reddy,

Almost every rank predictor has errors in it because they are just each institutes analysis and feedbacks from students.

As I am with the student community always,I get my own feedbacks from which I frame my prediction and I am happy that I have predicted ranks really close since I had started analysing JEE papers afet I became an IITian since 2006. Now,

According to my analysis,I have calculated your AIR to be around 3300-3600.

IT-BHU is certainly possible and you can take any branch of your choice in IT-BHU,Varanasi.

FIITJEEs predictor has been in bad times since 2008. They have a huge error margin which is really disappointing for a good coaching institution like it.

Resonance & Bansal Predictors come close to my rank range & so it Is dependabel I believe .

My Wishes for your bright future...!!

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

2 years ago

sir i have posted another question about mathematics and computing and engineering physics i have got a lot of faith in your replies so please help me and  give a reply soon please see my post

2 years ago

i got 93  marks and 86 % in boards .. wht wil b ma rank (category sc) /??

wil i b able to get ant of nits??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, which one is good for cse branch in terms of placements – jaypee noida or uiet chandigarh ??

Hi, JAYPEE Noida is better as the institute is a specialized institute for Computer sciences and IT. In terms of placements as well JAYPEE has a advantage of location, as it is situated in...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
160 in mains and 91% in cbse can i get iist or nit trichy cse i belong to sc category?

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
i belong to a pwd category. what should be my rank general and under pwd category in jee advance if i want chemical engineering at iitb or delhi

If any candidate from GEN cat and seeking chem engg at IIT B or IIT D, he must has AIR<2500. If the candidate is from pwd also, he may get the same for the rank < 6500 Rest is Luck....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 14 days ago
is IIt Roorkee CS a better branch in terms of placement and packages than IIT D M&C

Hi Pranavaa, Both streams at respective IIT are vey good & have an excellent placement. But comparatively on average, IIT D M & C package is more than IIT R CSE. Good Luck! Thanks...
  img
Jitender Singh 9 months ago

iitr cse has seen some good placements off late. but delhi’s cse is definitely superior, of which m&c is a part. i think it boils down to which iit is closer to home and is in a better...

Vineet Vinayak 9 months ago
Can a MBIPC student can apply for AIIMS exam

Hi Please elaborate the term MBIPC. I think it means you also have Mathematics subject. As long as you have Physics, Chemistry & Biology in Class 12 th you can appear for medical...
  img
Sumreet Johar 6 months ago
Can I take admission in any private medical college with aipmt rank 23450

Hi, I don't think rank is an issue with private medical colleges. You should contact the medical college in which you want to take admission and can ask about your queries. I think you are...
  img
Apoorva Arora 9 months ago
View all Questions »