There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

sir i got 221 marks in iit jee 2012 i got my rank predicted as follows

resonance 3000-3500

bansal classes 3500-4000

career point 2500-3000

fiitjee 5168

i dont understand why fiitjee predictor showed such variation

i saw in many sites that fiitjee is a worst rank predictor and they are showing higher ranks from the last 5years  is it true?

i dont understand which predictor should be believed please suggest me a best predictor i am really tense

or else you predict my rank

can iget it bhu varanasi?

3 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear sai reddy,

Almost every rank predictor has errors in it because they are just each institutes analysis and feedbacks from students.

As I am with the student community always,I get my own feedbacks from which I frame my prediction and I am happy that I have predicted ranks really close since I had started analysing JEE papers afet I became an IITian since 2006. Now,

According to my analysis,I have calculated your AIR to be around 3300-3600.

IT-BHU is certainly possible and you can take any branch of your choice in IT-BHU,Varanasi.

FIITJEEs predictor has been in bad times since 2008. They have a huge error margin which is really disappointing for a good coaching institution like it.

Resonance & Bansal Predictors come close to my rank range & so it Is dependabel I believe .

My Wishes for your bright future...!!

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

3 years ago

sir i have posted another question about mathematics and computing and engineering physics i have got a lot of faith in your replies so please help me and  give a reply soon please see my post

3 years ago

i got 93  marks and 86 % in boards .. wht wil b ma rank (category sc) /??

wil i b able to get ant of nits??

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I HAVE SCORED 133 MARKS IN JEE MAINS. I GOT 95.2% IN CBSE BOARD EXAM IN THIS YEAR 2015. CAN I GET A SEAT IN NIT? PLEASE REPLY.

you can get a seat in nit but not in good nit and not a good branch

Gman Namg 2 days ago

what about your advanced paper

Gman Namg 2 days ago
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 10 months ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 10 months ago
160 in mains and 91% in cbse can i get iist or nit trichy cse i belong to sc category?

Hi, For a better estimate, visit our college and branch predictor at askiitians.com...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
i got 57 in jee mains ….. will i get cse in any college

You can apply for top private colleges in India. There are large number of engineering colleges available for providing their educational services. SKIET is also one of the best engineering...

Leepika Roy one month ago

JEE result is not that good buit if your board score is 60-70% then you can try at DTU, LPU, SRM. Galgotia, Sharda as well

Soneel Verma 8 days ago

if u r general category then sorry u will not qualify jee main approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
if il write improvement for cbse board in the next year i.e. in 2016...will i be aligible for jee advance ..and will i have any chance to get into an iit..??

Actually no, IIT JEE ask for clas 10 th certificate that proves the continuity in the education......
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

yes offcourse u r eligible for iit next year as min criteria for iit is 75% i dont rcommend u to not to drop one year as it is very valuable and crucial time also luck plays a very important...

ng29 one month ago

saurabh kumar.. cn u pleas xplain in detail ..please..

aditya pandey one month ago
View all Questions »