There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am studying inter 2nd year in narayana junior college, CO-Spark batch..
My average total in part tests is 242/480 of 15 tests ,all almost the same IIT JEE standard ..
My state(andhra pradesh) average rank is around 270 - 320..
What rank can I expect  in JEE 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Telias,

Please mention your All india Rank , So that we can help you,

If your AIR in 110 in NARAYANA part test then you can expect a rank 1100 in IIT JEE.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college....
Dear Student, to know your rank you may use askiitians rank predictor link or else visit the official websites of NITs/IIts in oredrto get the clarity about your standing there and also...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches,...
raj 4 months ago
hi ambika please visit the below link to use askiitans rank predictor please vist the below link to use branch and college...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how to get a best rank in iit or nit what are some tips
@ kalyani frst of all , u need organised study , with proper study plan , and 2 nd thing is your doubts , dnt let the doubt to cripple you , clear it as soon as possible , and remember –...
Umakant biswal 4 days ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
hello everyone. I am getting electrical engineering at iit - bhu and computer engineering (ce) at dtu . I am confused about the option that I should opt. Please help me.Please make note that...
@ ayush Then electrical engg at iit bhu will be better option for you , see, iit bhu is coming within the top 6-7 iits . and electrical have a good placement status right now , and with...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
hello sir i want to addmision on AMU so How to preper On thi Exam I am 12 th Pass
@ ahmad , i think AMU exams are over for this year , and u have to again appear it on 2017 to enter into it . amu conducts special entrance exam for its college , that is known as AMU MBBS...
Umakant biswal one month ago
is M.L. khanna maths book enough for cracking iit mathematics?
Dear Ankur M.L Khanna is enough for cracking IIT jEE but if you want to crack IIT JEE with good rank then refer other books also To see more abt imp book for IIT JEE check link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
is arihant objective appoarch to mathematics by amit m aggarawal is enough to study for any entrance exam ? if any other book please suggest it ?
weer kumar 3 years ago
It is one of the best book in India to crack IIT examination. Professor Prabal Chakraborty MSc (math) MA (stats) , MBA
Prabal Chakraborty one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts