ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am studying inter 2nd year in narayana junior college, CO-Spark batch..
My average total in part tests is 242/480 of 15 tests ,all almost the same IIT JEE standard ..
My state(andhra pradesh) average rank is around 270 - 320..
What rank can I expect  in JEE 2012?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Telias,

Please mention your All india Rank , So that we can help you,

If your AIR in 110 in NARAYANA part test then you can expect a rank 1100 in IIT JEE.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My rank is AIR 148983 in OBCand 78% in boards,can i get admission in any nit?please provide atleast brief details of nit that i can get??

ya , ther are chance to get something in NITs for u, what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

maharashtra

omkar 15 hours ago
hello sir i got 54 marks in jee mains 2015 and a % of 81.8 in my 12 th standard,2015 i qualified the mains i belong to sc canu plz tell me my expected rank in the 2015 ranking

You are jst in the boarder range of cutoff marks and hard to get in NITs. Check the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

I guess there may be a technical glitch or it is the category rank
  img
Avinash 9 days ago

All the best for your future
  img
Avinash 8 days ago
My rank may be around 25000 in JEE Mains ( 163 mains, 85% CBSE 12th) . What best college options are there, I want only CSE and anywhere in India

Dear student All ranks shown here are All India ranks and ranking is based on closing ranks for general category students under All India quota Rank Institute Name Closing rank 2013 (All...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

hello nishant vora sir i got 136 in jee main and 80% in cbse 12 th and i am OBC candidate can i get nit preference of branch is ME>civil> Electrical>IT

Akhil Sharma 12 days ago
sir i got 69 in mains obc categiry and 97.6% in boards can i get seat in nits

Chances are very rare....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Don’t loose hope.Try till last councilling happens.But when you compaire with staticstics then there are little chances.So try other top Universities,Because they provide you greate...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

as u know that cut off for ur category is 70 so u r not qualified jjeee main and admission in nit is based on rank in jee main but dont loose hope u can try for bitsat , upes , jaypee noida ...

ng29 one month ago
I belongs to OBC category from Maharashtra state. My expected OBC Category rank is 7814 and AIR 51k...... I want to know the use of the category rank over AIR.... if i get any help of that...

The category rank is helpful to assess the seat allotment along total category wise seats but no relation with general wise seat allotment. For instance 500 category seats are available and...
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

As your rank stands at 51K so its difficult to be selected in top NIT’s and you want in other state so you will come under non-local.7814 tells you how many members are there in only OBC...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

The category rank is helpful to assess the seat allotment along total category wise seats but no relation with general wise seat allotment. For instance 500 category seats are available and ...

sajid 16 days ago
sir my gen air is 72k and obc is 20k will i get nit rourkela by hs quota

Kindly refer to the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 10 hours ago

Sorry dear, in home state reservation, no chances of getting NIT R...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 hours ago
View all Questions »