Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

I am studying inter 2nd year in narayana junior college, CO-Spark batch..
My average total in part tests is 242/480 of 15 tests ,all almost the same IIT JEE standard ..
My state(andhra pradesh) average rank is around 270 - 320..
What rank can I expect  in JEE 2012?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Telias,

Please mention your All india Rank , So that we can help you,

If your AIR in 110 in NARAYANA part test then you can expect a rank 1100 in IIT JEE.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir, I would just like to ask that how many months before My JEE Exam,I should complete my course to get a rank within top 100.

At least 4 months prior, because you will need to revise like hell and strengthen your weak points in the last 4 months.
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
i have got 89 in jee main 2016 and i am expecting 90%+ in cbse ..obc category ..chances of getting nit or any govt college ..in cse

you may not get admission in government institute as their cutoff is little high but you can keep a backup by applying some premier private institutions that accept admissions through JEE...

Natasha Roy 13 days ago

chances of getting nit are there but no chance of getting cse. otherwise i am sure you will get a good branch thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 22 days ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?

@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago

if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil

SAHIL 20 days ago
I need tips for preparation I want to know the right and effective methods to prepare for IIT and IPE exams also

Dear Students, Please visit our website you get the tips for Preparation for IIT-JEE. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 6 years ago

plz provide me tips to prepare for iit

sayan 11 months ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank

Check for both options under both the categories.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off