ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am studying inter 2nd year in narayana junior college, CO-Spark batch..
My average total in part tests is 242/480 of 15 tests ,all almost the same IIT JEE standard ..
My state(andhra pradesh) average rank is around 270 - 320..
What rank can I expect  in JEE 2012?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Telias,

Please mention your All india Rank , So that we can help you,

If your AIR in 110 in NARAYANA part test then you can expect a rank 1100 in IIT JEE.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 9 months ago
when you apply for nits other than home state will the category rank be considered or home state rank

Hi, Home state rank is considered for home state colleges only. For applying outside your home state, you Category AIR will be considered. Visit our college and branch predictor for an...
  img
Yash Baheti 9 months ago
My son securing 70 marks in IIT and 95% marks in Ap board 12 class. What will be the expected rank?

PLease visit the following link to get the rank http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 20 days ago

if general category yhen he is not qualifying jee main and must start preparing for other exams like bitsat and ipu approve if useful

ng29 19 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 5 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 5 years ago
May you please suggest good guide for preparation of physics / chemestry and biology

Dear student, Pleasse mention the exam you aree preparing for? JEE mains, JEE adcance or boards CBSE/ ICSE etc’
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir plz help me how i get concentration in study

you have to concentrate on studies by doing yoga in the early morning before sunrises.

lokesh palingi one year ago

I think you have to take 7-8 hrs sleep daily and start with easy chapters.

Ashfaq Khan one year ago

pray to god daily it will make you to stabilise

komalpreet one year ago
View all Questions »