ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

if someone gets COMPARTMENT in boards and overall % is less then 60% and wishes to sit for iitjee ......then

- can that student can give IMPROVEMENT next year after clearing COMPARTMENT (is the possible?).........

- this way is he is eligible for IIT JEE..?

EXPERTS PLZ ANS THIS..... 

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

ya,he will be elgible if he gets above 75% aggregate in the next year and also he should write all the subjects in the upcoming year’s board
25 days ago

But there are certain status conscious which do not accept any compartment case student for admission like LPU Phagwara, even if others accept such students [many choices may be there], they ensure that the student is given a provisional admission after taking a undertaking that within a stipulated time duration the comptt should be cleared otherwise the candidature is cancelled.
22 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 100 marks in jee main and 94 percent in AP BOARD can i get NIT my caste is SC WHICH NITS ARE SUITABLE FOR ECE GROUP.WHERE I WILL GET NIT

For your marks Its bit tough to get EC in top NITs. You may get in rourkela agartala raipur patna hamirpur raipur durgapur jamshedpur etc
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

wait for JEE resilts then you will know , but you can get ece in NIt

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago
hello sir i got 54 marks in jee mains 2015 and a % of 81.8 in my 12 th standard,2015 i qualified the mains i belong to sc canu plz tell me my expected rank in the 2015 ranking

You are jst in the boarder range of cutoff marks and hard to get in NITs. Check the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

I guess there may be a technical glitch or it is the category rank
  img
Avinash 6 days ago

All the best for your future
  img
Avinash 5 days ago
i got 157 marks in jee advance 2015 and my catageory is obc-ncl so what is my expected rank

Hi.. For the rank of JEE Mains, you can refer to our rank predictor on our site. You can use the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html . Also, IIT Kanpur will soon...
  img
Sakshi 18 days ago

Use the following link to get the rank prediction http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Avinash 18 days ago

use rank predictor on our site http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
sir;if the cut of is 124(general) in jee advanced and i get 142 then what is my expected rank.general category

Hi, You may expected you rank in between 10k-15k. Actually rank depends on many factors like cutoff marks, number of students appread, your category etc. Best of Luck!!
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago

You should better visit the official link of the IIT where you hope to make it....but your score is not much promising, so I recommend you to visit the official websites of the below given...

Soneel Verma 9 days ago
jee air 1350 ..iit .mum chemical or energy engg DD... or ...DD mech in iit madras..or ..elec in iit roorkee...which is best option..pl.sug,

Plz make the question clear. I guess u need a suggestion to choose in between mech or ee. Its purely depending on ur interest as both are very good branches and very good colleges, if u have...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago
iit gawahati civil is best or chennai ocean technology is best?

Both are good, Depends on both your intereset.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

BOTH RAE BEST AT THERE OWN PLACE WE CANT JUDGE WHICH BRANCH OF SCIENCE IS GOOD ….….… WE CAN JUDGE ON THE BASIS OF HIGH PACKAGE BRANCH ONLY IF U WANT GOOD PACKAGE ocean technology ,,,,,,,...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 15 days ago
View all Questions »