Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: FC30

if someone gets COMPARTMENT in boards and overall % is less then 60% and wishes to sit for iitjee ......then

- can that student can give IMPROVEMENT next year after clearing COMPARTMENT (is the possible?).........

- this way is he is eligible for IIT JEE..?

EXPERTS PLZ ANS THIS..... 

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

ya,he will be elgible if he gets above 75% aggregate in the next year and also he should write all the subjects in the upcoming year’s board
11 months ago

But there are certain status conscious which do not accept any compartment case student for admission like LPU Phagwara, even if others accept such students [many choices may be there], they ensure that the student is given a provisional admission after taking a undertaking that within a stipulated time duration the comptt should be cleared otherwise the candidature is cancelled.
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Can i get 250 marks in jee mains 2016 by starting my studies from 1 jan

Yes Sure You will . Not upon the same range of values in marks but yes you can get this much score if you practise really smart n hard
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Sir, i have 85% in haryana board..how much i should score in jee mains to get around AIR 3000.?????

Hii You need to score around 605-70% in order to get to that range OR if you are looking for State college in your state youc can score about 55% -60%
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 7 years ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 8 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

hello deeraj, there are so many exams except iit jee,but read properly and write eamcet and qualify in it.you may read news papers daily to know about competitiveexams.

N JYOTHEESWAR 3 months ago

hallo dheeraj ray.......ninnu vesastara...enni sarlu adugutavura ee quetion ni knife padhunuga ledhu,ledhante ninnu class lo ne vesasta.

raj kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off