Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

if someone gets COMPARTMENT in boards and overall % is less then 60% and wishes to sit for iitjee ......then

- can that student can give IMPROVEMENT next year after clearing COMPARTMENT (is the possible?).........

- this way is he is eligible for IIT JEE..?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

ya,he will be elgible if he gets above 75% aggregate in the next year and also he should write all the subjects in the upcoming year’s board
5 months ago
But there are certain status conscious which do not accept any compartment case student for admission like LPU Phagwara, even if others accept such students [many choices may be there], they ensure that the student is given a provisional admission after taking a undertaking that within a stipulated time duration the comptt should be cleared otherwise the candidature is cancelled.
5 months ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit 4 months ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit 4 months ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so can I get cse seat in top nits .... pls say the list of clgs which i get in cse ….
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar , Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar , Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh, J.K....
Avinash 4 months ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?
What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...
Yaswanth Sai 4 months ago
I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore
PRAVEEN C NAIK 4 months ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate
Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.
Prerna Pal 4 months ago
Which is better-eee at IIT Bhubaneswar or CSE at BITS hyderabad
Prefer CSE at BITS
Prefer IIT it is more appreciated BITS hyderabad is not at the IIT level.
Akshit Matthew 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details