WHAT MINIMUM MARKS ONE HAS TO SCORE IN IIT JEE FOR SELECTION . 

SANJIB

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

It depends upon the difficulty level of that year paper in which you are going to appear but according to last few years to get a good rank score  near 55%..

3 years ago

dear sanjib ,

minimum marks are around 180 - 190 for general catagory ...

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are there 100% placements of cse in the newer NITs?

↵cse has more than 90 % placment. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
86 % CBSE Board and 121 in Jee Mains. Sc Category.What will be my rank? Please suggest me good Colleges including good NIT’s and good branches too.

Hello student, You have good chances of getting all branches in old nits like trichy,warangal,surathkal,calicut etc...CSE has good placements in almost all old NIT,s.Mechanical,electrical...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

what will be my expected rank ?

HS one month ago
sir clear me the doubt will i have to join in iit or bits hyd cs i got 3600 in iit and 347 in bits

Hi Varun, If you are intersted in CS, then you should go to BITS. Otherwise you can take Chemical/Civil at IIT BHU & Guwahti, Textile/Biotech at IIT D. And if you study hard in 1 st year...
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago

hello student, It is better if you opt for BITs as you will get all good branches and also placements will be very good All the best for ur future Thanks and Regards shaik aasif askIItians...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago
how many marks do I need to get in JEE MAINS with 97.2 IPE in ANDHRAPRADESH board...??

You need at leat of 150 to get Into any moderate college. As per your % In +2 you can get admission along with good scholarship and financial aid In LPU, VIT, DU, BHU, Sharda.

Vivek Kumar 27 days ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many...

vikas kumar yadav 3 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in sea...

vineel Sarma 3 years ago

SINCE THE DENSITY OF WATER IN SEA IS MORE THAN RIVER SO MORE BUOYANT FORCE ACTS ON THE PERSON AND PERSON CAN HAVE A TENDENCY TO SWIM IN SEA WITHOUT MUCH DIFICULTY

FITJEE one year ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 25 days ago
View all Questions »