Hello sir, Presently, I have completed physics portion except for properties of matter and have already started solving questions but i get a bit confused...how to ovrcome this..?? In CHem i have completed organic and physical but inorganic is not complete and i am having problems in physical chem espeacially elcetro and ionic.. In math i have completed calculus but have quite a few doubts and vectors 3-D is done, In geometry hyperbola remains, and many things in algebra are lagging behind especially polynomials and series. How should i proceed now?? Which topics do i need to urgently cover among the remaining ones and DO U THINK I WILL CRACK IIT??? I was also planning to join your doubt solving one to one classes from 22nd march ie aftr boards....will it help?? PLZ REPLY SOON.......

Hello sir,

Presently, I have completed physics portion except for properties of matter and have already started solving questions but i get a bit confused...how to ovrcome this..??

In CHem i have completed organic and physical but inorganic is not complete and i am having problems in physical chem espeacially elcetro and ionic..

In math i have completed calculus but have quite a few doubts and vectors 3-D is done, In geometry hyperbola remains, and many things in algebra are lagging behind especially polynomials and series.

How should i proceed now?? Which topics do i need to urgently cover among the remaining ones and DO U THINK I WILL CRACK IIT???

I was also planning to join your doubt solving one to one classes from 22nd march ie aftr boards....will it help??

PLZ REPLY SOON.......

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Yes You can crack IITJEE and at this time you have to focus on most imp topics say calculas, algebra in maths, optics,mechanics in physics and organic and physical chem in Chemistry...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Lavanya P
16 Points
13 years ago

CANT SEE THE REPLY.......PLZ HELP.....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free