Sir, i am preparing for2012 iitjee. I have mastere in mechanics upto now. pls tell me, what is the weightage of mechanics in iitjee and what are the other scoring topics in physics. Also, sir, i have read in the forum that complex no.s and quadratic are scoring topics in maths, but unfortunately, i don't have a good grip on them. My Trigo is also weak. Please tell me what should i do in this situation, having known that i am doing good in chem so far.

Sir, i am preparing for2012 iitjee. I have mastere in mechanics upto now. pls tell me, what is the weightage of mechanics in iitjee and what are the other scoring topics in physics.

Also, sir, i have read in the forum that complex no.s and quadratic are scoring topics in maths, but unfortunately, i don't have a good grip on them. My Trigo is also weak. Please tell me what should i do in this situation, having known that i am doing good in chem so far.

Grade:11

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rishabh

There is good weightage for mechanics. and it somewhere around 25% (based on last years papers)

other scoring topics in physics are 

Thermodynamics, waves,modern physics, Electrostatics and electromagnetic induction

If you are facing difficulty in those topics in maths then at least do the solved examples of Arihant book again and again.and try to understand the concepts that will surely help you.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Shubham Nayak
31 Points
10 years ago

in mechanics... what about rotational,gravitation,shm,waves??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free