SIR i appeared for IIT this year and could secure AIR 7348 in gen category. I have decided to drop this year and hope to get a rank between 900-1500. What will that correspond to in OBC terms ( approximately). Will it be good enuff to get IIT Delhi or Bombay???

SIR i appeared for IIT this year and could secure AIR 7348 in gen category.   I have decided to drop this year and hope to get a rank between 900-1500. What will that correspond to in OBC terms ( approximately). Will it be good enuff to get IIT Delhi or Bombay???

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear sumit,

It's very good to know that you hav a good confidence in yourself and hopefully which will help you to get a good rank in you next attempt and if you can get rank around 900-1500 then you automatically can get into  IIT Delhi or IIT Bombay. In gen cat u will get chem at both iits amd if you are an obc candidate then it will  give you chances to get mech or mca at iitdelhi and mech at iitbombay.And hopefully u can get more better options also since no. of seats will increase for obc by another 9%.

wishing u luck for ur future.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free