Hi, Can i know how to score better in chemistry, this subject always lessens my score(either through negative marking or something else) ... This happened to me last year in my IIT paper too. I scored 69 in mathematics,62 in physics but i couldn't clear the cut-off in chemistry. I think i have scored about 8-10..I have dropped this year and hoping to clear IIT next year.Anyone, with some useful tips for IIT-Chemistry plz help me..I have joined FIITJEE,kolkata this year..Is it all right? how many hours should i read so that i can manage a good seat in any IIT.My physics and math is all right but i have constant troubles in chemistry.... PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!IT IS URGENT

Hi,

Can i know how to score better in chemistry,

this subject always lessens my score(either through negative marking or something else) ...

This happened to me last year in my IIT paper too.

I scored 69 in mathematics,62 in physics but i couldn't clear the cut-off in chemistry. I think i have scored about 8-10..I have dropped this year and hoping to clear IIT next year.Anyone, with some useful tips for IIT-Chemistry plz help me..I have joined FIITJEE,kolkata this year..Is it all right? how many hours should i read so that i can manage a good seat in any IIT.My physics and math is all right but i have constant troubles in chemistry....

PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!IT IS URGENT

Grade:12

1 Answers

omkar deepak borkar
54 Points
13 years ago

hi,

dont get frustrated.

see you can easily score in chemistry as it is a scoring subject.

iit jee always frames questions in such a way so as to  test u r basic concepts and clarity regarding them.

first of all buy a comprehensive chemistry for 11th 12th and aieee .which is not easily available and needs to be imported.the authors of the book have done their job in a extraordinary manner.they have written the basics to the complex issues in a very lucid language.

u r total expense would be 2000-3000 inr.

any doughts email me on......:omkarborkar95@gmail.com

be confident.

just be sure about the conceptual clarity.u can only solve problems when u are clear about the theory part.do spend 16-18 hrs a day on chem.and also relax for 2-3 days in between.and just relax

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free