what should i do to ge a good rank in iitjee-2012.....!! which subject i need to work the most??how much time should i devote to each subject..?and how should i manage between school and coaching?

what should i do to ge a good rank in iitjee-2012.....!! which subject i need to work the most??how much time should i devote to each subject..?and how should i manage between school and coaching?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear sakshi

In general you need work min of 3-4 hrs every day for preparation.If you can give more that would be great.Chemistry is always scoring subject, but for some people physics and maths are scoring subjects.This depends on your favourite subject,but you need to get minimum cut off in all so should prepare all subjects very well.

For manging school and coaching all you need to do is prepare parallel between school and coaching.i..e if any chapter is going on in class...start studying that chapter that day itself from conceptual books and solve atleast solved examples.This will make you easy when you prepare all subjects at a time after wards.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

ramesh g
41 Points
13 years ago

You should select one subject as your favorite and try to master it. Read lots of reference books. Try to follow any one of the coaching center. Regularly appear for model tests. Be comfortable with JEE test patterns. Spend 30 % time for school and rest for studying subjects in depth. It will help you in scoring school exams too. Most important is self confidence and believe in yourself and you will make it.

All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free