what would i done to get high score in iit jee.my 12th study is not so good but 11th is my power .in 11th "s course i can answer most question and chemistry is my passion. but the major problem is mathamatics i have no idea about this i know the 11,12 books but somebody says maths is diffrent.what is the diffrence

what would i done to get high score in iit jee.my 12th study is not so good but 11th is my power .in 11th "s course i can answer most question and chemistry is my passion.

but the major problem is mathamatics i have no idea about this i know the 11,12 books but somebody says maths is diffrent.what is the diffrence

Grade:

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Inder

You have lot of time to prepare for jee now.As you are saying you are strong at 11th, then start concentrationg on 12th.The more you practice the better you can hav grip on subject

Maths is a little difference..all it needs is you need to understand question properly and use appropriate formula.This can be possible only if you solve more and more problems..either from previous yrs or from books.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free