There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What are the worst marks of a student can score in CET and 12th if he has a rank within 5000 in JEE?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rohan,

A studet within 5000 rank will have minimum 65% marks in 12th...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

My score in jee is 80 with 96% board percentage with OBC-NCL,which NITcolleges i will get?? Please give reply The above links will give you an idea about your concerns.
Ankit 5 months ago
Dear Student, the simple solution is to visit the NIT where you aspire to be, but according to me you may try seeking admission at some other reputed and renowned institutions as well. I...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?
As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low... As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 one year ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered
If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
Avinash one year ago
CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture
vb one year ago
so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT
Mehul Bhatia one year ago
my friend has just said that her cousin did MBBS in china and he is trying to join here to work as a doctor and he is attempting that entrance exam and it is really sooo difficult to attempt
@ bhanu Yes , you are right , if u have studied MBBS from some abroad country then for working as a govt doctor , u have to get PG in india only , and for that u have to write PG entrance...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
is there any course that u r providing for XII passed students online? i have passed XII this year only.
Dear Alpana, Askiitians also offer the course for 10+2 pass out students to groom n prepare them to crack IIT-JEE. For more details you can refer the link given below:...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago
Alpana Singhal 7 years ago
what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/
Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?
rakesh chandra one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts