Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my air in iit is 8992...

are there any chances of me getting any seat.>?

thank you.. :D

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

sorry but there is 100 chance of not getting a seat........last time even people with 6000didnot get it

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...
dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My Homestate is jharkhand
Ankit one year ago
My Homestate oi
Ankit one year ago
I am just completed my 10th from ssc board.and now I want to crack iit with a good rank.but without any coaching is possible?and which study material I should refer?and which way I...
@ samruddhi Yes , without coaching also clearing jee is possible , the coaching institute only do the online test series and just giving some tricks . for that reason they have advantage ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
Sir my Jee advanced obc rank is 4472. Will I get any branch in ISM dhanbad or BHU in spot round? And when is spot round of these two generally conducted? Please help.
Dear student, in spot round counselling for IITs and ISM of getting into the college is very often. May be in the second round of counselling, you can have ISM.
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
@ dipika Kindly mention your crl rank , and getting spot round i don ot think this year that will happen , beacuse of some problems in verification by JOsaa , still i am not very much sure...
@ dipika continue the study their , but next year attempt jee again , if u havenot taken 3 attempts . and this year the probability of spot round is very less . and u are in which branch ?? ...
Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
i am already doing a coaching for IIT-JEE . do i need to join a test series too ?? If yes, then when ??
Dear prerit I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of IIT JEE as well as you will learn how to use...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
@ xavier MHT cet syllabus is matched parallel to hsc syllabus , but cbse syllabus is also matched with it , only 2-3 chapter deviates . it will be of both 11 th and 12 th , so, u need to...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
HSC and CBSE has almost same cbse if compared combined with 11 th and 12 th . The diffrence is that CBSE has a deeper portion while HSC has little superficial portion. But i recommend you...
Shreyas Patil 25 days ago
I got ECE at DTU and CSE at NIT CALICUT (after JoSAA 5 th round counciling , remaining round 6 th ) and CSE at PEC engineeering college CHD. Which of the above is best to persue for coming...
@ upamanyu Thats depend upon choice , if u want money and nitian tagup then go for cse at nit calcicut , still if thats not as such req , then ece dtu is the best option for you ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts