sir, trust me, i prepared very hard these year. and my every mentor were sure that i will make into IIT. but the big big health reason comes in and i destroyed my iitjee as well as aieee. and even i was not able to give another exams as well. in first paper i got 140 marks and in second i was feelin lyk vommitin and gone 4 bed rest. in iit i got 9400 rank and in aieee 28800. believe me my hands were shiverin in exan hall. i lost around 50-60 marks in both exam... SIR, I PREPARED SO WELL BUT LUCK OR GOD WERE NOT WITH ME. now, plz. tell me solution wht to do nxt. i m already one year dropper. shd i take one more yr drop and try for IIIT HYD OR NIT TRICHY, WARANGAL. sir.. plz help, don't ignore. my future is at stake.

sir, trust me, i prepared very hard these year. and my every mentor were sure that i will make into IIT. but the big big health reason comes in and i destroyed my iitjee as well as aieee. and even i was not able to give another exams as well. in first paper i got 140 marks and in second i was feelin lyk vommitin and gone 4 bed rest. in iit i got 9400 rank and in aieee 28800. believe me my hands were shiverin in exan hall. i lost around 50-60 marks in both exam...
SIR, I PREPARED SO WELL BUT LUCK OR GOD WERE NOT WITH ME.

now, plz. tell me solution wht to do nxt. i m already one year dropper.
shd i take one more yr drop and try for IIIT HYD OR NIT TRICHY, WARANGAL. sir.. plz help, don't ignore. my future is at stake.

Grade:

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

see, in life IIT is not everything. and nor is a college of enormous repute. Don't waste one more year behind that. If you are really talented and think that your helath issues were responsible behind your bad luck I would suggest you take admission in best possible college right now and give the AIEEE exam next year. If you are not destined to go there you may fall ill again. Somehtings are not in our hands but we must continue trying.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free