jee-5987 aieee-3061 (catogery rank, gen - 2620)(4m delhi) bits score-328 now, very confused wat 2 do... dese r my calculations wat i can get: iit-g : b.des iit-r, kgp - b.arch iit-r : paper n pulp n some m-sc courses at iit-kgp it-bhu n ismu-dhanbad : mining or some oder b-tech courses bits-pilani : mech,civil,chemical or may b electronics even n oder good colleges like iiit-h, iiit-a, nit-w,t,s i m also eying at d option of iist, trivandram pls help me shortlist dese options. placements record of b.des is also very good(7 lacs avg.) i dont wanna go to varanasi n dhanbad..........but ma parents r keepin dese options also open, pls help, do reply.

jee-5987
aieee-3061 (catogery rank, gen - 2620)(4m delhi)
bits score-328

now, very confused wat 2 do...
dese r my calculations wat i can get:
iit-g : b.des
iit-r, kgp - b.arch
iit-r : paper n pulp
n some m-sc courses at iit-kgp

it-bhu n ismu-dhanbad : mining or some oder b-tech courses

bits-pilani : mech,civil,chemical or may b electronics even

n oder good colleges like iiit-h, iiit-a, nit-w,t,s

i m also eying at d option of iist, trivandram

pls help me shortlist dese options. placements record of b.des is also very good(7 lacs avg.)
i dont wanna go to varanasi n dhanbad..........but ma parents r keepin dese options also open,
pls help, do reply.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

You look pretty much confused dear,

Well, what i'll suggest is that you chose some IIT college, and i'm sure you want that too..

I suggest you go for IIT g.. Besides if you don't wanna any other that b.tech than in that case i suggest trying out at Bits.. Your score seems to be sufficient to get an admission there..

Nit warrangal is also a very good option that you have got..

One thing that I would like to tell you since you are so much confused is thatalways look for best institute first and then look for the best branch available there.. Keep this mantra with you always until you are really in a state of confusion...

best of luck...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free