There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What should I prefer btwn electrical and electronics in it-bhu pls elaborate my air is 3304 , or should I consider something else 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Kashyap,

You shud opt for Electrical from IT BHU .. its best option ..Also your rank is quite good and if you are very particular for one branch, thn u shud check out some more options in old IIT like chemistry msc in iit bombay . In IIT Delhi  –  bio chemical engg and textile technology, pulp and paper from IIT roorkee.

All the best for your Future !

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Sir muje jee advance may sc rank 1509 Hay to may Iit ke liye aplicable ho kay
Dear Friend, you may try your luck at IIT as your rank and category both have lent you a helping hand, to get to know what branch may be allotted to you, you must check it on your own by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ abhishek yes, for sure in IIT there are more than 10,000 seats as there are also 4-5 new iit which started their operation from this year , so, in this year there are totally 36,000...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes sure you are applicable for iit because there are 10000 seats available with best wishes and regards sahil….….….….….….….….….…....
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir, mene iit ki website per dekha to usme gujarat board 2016 ke top 20 percentile cut-off out of 650 he? Sir aapne mujhe cut-off marks out of 500 mese Hai aisa kaha. Main bahot confuse ho...
@ dipesh it was out of 500 in previous year , for that reason i told u to check the website , if you have checked it out of 650 , then these changes might came from this year , i donot have ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I want to get 240 in jee mains what I should do and what books I should refer can you help me get into jee mains
Physics Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma - Volume 1 and Volume 2 Complete Physics for JEE Main 2016 by Irodov Chemistry NCERT books (only for Theory) IIT chemistry by O.P Tandon Complete...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
I am in 11 class and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am just completed my 10th from ssc board.and now I want to crack iit with a good rank.but without any coaching is possible?and which study material I should refer?and which way I...
@ samruddhi Yes , without coaching also clearing jee is possible , the coaching institute only do the online test series and just giving some tricks . for that reason they have advantage ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
which book will i prefer for jee advanced 2015 for full revision in 20 days of all subjects
you should purshase jee advanced from arihants
Amber Millington one year ago
go fr last 35 year papers by arihat
SAITEJA GOUD one year ago
Sir, i have one doubt. If i choose naval architecture and ocean engg. in IIT madras can i switch to IT jobs later in my career?
It depends on your interset in IT during your education in bechleor programme. The best example..Mr Sundar Pichai, whio himself from IIT Madras, a B Tech in Metallurgy, he is now CEO of big...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Hi, I have an OBC rank of 3448 in Advance– can you possibly advice on the whihc courses i might get admission into – :(
@ shreya Kindly mention the CRL rank while asking such type of question ,. and in obs rank 3448 , u can get iit patna , and iit bhu probably with biotech and chemical branch .. in 3 rd...
HAPPY TO HEAR THAT .. U MIGHT NOT GET THE TOP BRANCHES IN IIT , TRY FOR NIT AND IIIT , IF POSSIBLE .. and drop only if you have confidence that u can perform better in the next year ,...
My CRL rank is 16276 (Advance). Thank you for your inputs sir – i will try for the joint counselling and try my luck , if not then drop a year and try again
Shreya Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts