• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my iit rank is 3412...

wat is the best optio for me in iits???
wat should i opt???
my BITS score is 369...

suggest me whether i should opt chem in iit guwahati or comp sci in bits pilani...

please help

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Soumya !

You can go for either one of them depending on your interest as chemical engineering & computer science both are best streams but personally i would suggest you to go for computer science with BITs Pilani as C.S comes before Chemical in order of preference.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Manisha Sharma

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 5 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 5 months ago
what should be the timetable for me to score air 1 in JEE mains and advanced?
@ YDGCU scoring AIR 1 in jee main and jee advanced is not that easy , for that u need a solid preparation , and u must have to be clear with your besic concept that are there in ncert ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl
Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes You may get it. Thanks.
Electrical engineering is possible with this NIT ​
aman kumar one year ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus
@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
which rank i should see for nit admission either category rank or crl rank
Check for both options under both the categories.
They consider CRL for seat allotment and then Category rank for relaxation, so you should check both the ranks, and try to visit the official website of JEE to find out where do you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts