There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Is it better to take Electrical Engg frm IIT Hyderabad or NIT Surathkal with reference to Teaching Standard,Placements,Facilities..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Akhil

In terms of Facilities NIT Surathkal has very much facilities and infrastructure compared to IIT Hyderabad. I think Teaching standard should be given or may b surathkal is better.In terms of placements I cant say exactly.But What I can say is IIT is like very big brand compared to NIT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best. 

Askiitians Expert-Prudhvi Teja

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

hello sir i am a student from bombay i have scored 60.64% in my hsc exam and 112 in jee mains i just gave my jee advanced examination and i have calculated the marks on my own i have scored ...
If you are from GEN, OBC or in any other cat....NO Chance.. But if you are from SC and want to go for prep course, then you can be in IIT s...a last hope..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
dear Student, your score in board as well as in Jee is not much pleasing, but if you are confident enough and an aspirant student, then I may suggest that you must keep visiting the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Sir iit me admission me category wise rank use hote Hai ya AIR?
@ dipesh for admission into iit u need to first qualify the jee advanced exam , and be on top percentile of the respective board . and the catagory seats are filled with catagory rank and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am in 11 class and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir,i got 74 marks in mains and 93% in ipe can i get admission into NIT institutes?
Not much chances are there as long as you belong to a general category, may be your category, if any, helps you. Otherwise , you may go for seeking admission in one of the leading private...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ rajesh in this case mentioning a catagory is must important . if u are from SC/ST catagory then only u can get nit college . but if from general , then u are not elligible for cutoff ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
if you are a general category student you cannot get admission if you belong to obc or sc or st category you can get admission in a nit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
sir i got 85680 rank in jee main i want to take admission in NIT in electrical engineering....plz tell me is there any possibility of getting admission in NIT in electrical engineering...
Yes there is possibility, but you might have to wait for further rounds. Also depends upon the category rank.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes, There is possibility for you.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Sir i am OBC ncl can I get admission in NIT in electrical engineering branch
aman kumar one year ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...
Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal EC and also BITS Goa, MSc Physics. Which one should I join?
@ sindhu Obviously NIT SURATHKAL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU . see, nit surathkal is a reputed institutes and ec is a good branch their , even it have a big placement record in the previous...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir whose scoring topic in chemistry for jee main sir give me the information about it
IUPAC Nomenclature Periodic Table Chemical Bonding Mole Concept – Weightage: 2% Co-ordination Chemistry – Weightage: 5% Alcohol, Phenols and Ethers – Weightage: 7% p-Block...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
inorganic= 1.chemical bonding(finding hybradisation,comparing angles,hydrolysis,MOT,Fazan’s rule and polarisation) 2. coordination chemistry(nomenclature,ligands and EAN, isomerism,VBT and...
pjain 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts