Dear Sir I have got 2789.I want to go in old IITs. After completion of my course, i want to get a good placement and make money. I won't prefer research once my degree is compeleted(that does nt imply that i dont like mtech). Plz arrange the following list keeping my interest in point of view: 1. B. tech industrial and production engg at roorkee 2.M tech chemical engg at roorkee 3.b. tech metallurgical engg. at kanpur plz answer clearly . i m going to fill my choice sheet afterwards. plz arrange them for me. thanx in advance 4 helping me

Dear Sir

I have got 2789.I want to go in old IITs. After completion of my course, i want to get a good placement and make money. I won't prefer research once my degree is compeleted(that does nt imply that i dont like mtech). Plz arrange the following list keeping my interest in point of view:

1. B. tech industrial and production engg at roorkee

2.M tech chemical engg at roorkee

3.b. tech metallurgical engg. at kanpur

plz answer clearly . i m going to fill my choice sheet afterwards. plz arrange them for me. thanx in advance 4 helping me

Grade:12

1 Answers

Askiitian Expert Arpit-IITD
38 Points
13 years ago

1. Textile Tech. at IIT Delhi

2. IP at IIT-roorkee

3. M.tech in chem eng. at Roorkee

4. Metallurgy in Kanur

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert

Arpit-IITD

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free