There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

iam  not  getting  any  relevant site  for  knowing  my  marks  and  air  in iit 2010

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

select jee 2010 marks

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Hi sir can preparation without tusion in 7month the isat exam?.. Please help sir...
@ biswajit \ yes , for sure u can . but u have now less amount of time left and u have to do the maximum use of your time to get the desired college . what generally tution teacher are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Not possible.....ok.......forget iit...... ha ha ha..
nahshshsb one month ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...
it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...
SAHIL 6 months ago
yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board
GV Nikhil 6 months ago
hello sir i am a student from bombay i have scored 60.64% in my hsc exam and 112 in jee mains i just gave my jee advanced examination and i have calculated the marks on my own i have scored ...
If you are from GEN, OBC or in any other cat....NO Chance.. But if you are from SC and want to go for prep course, then you can be in IIT s...a last hope..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
dear Student, your score in board as well as in Jee is not much pleasing, but if you are confident enough and an aspirant student, then I may suggest that you must keep visiting the...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare
So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
How The Global Positioning System works?
The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defense. It is widely used for civilian navigation and positioning,...
Radhika Batra 7 years ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
I am currently in class 11 and preparing for jee, should I join funny school or a regular one
@ prajwwal For sure u have to join a regular school , but donot waste your time here and there , u have to give jee prepareation the most time and school less time . " only then u can be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi friend surely you should join a regular school. in initial days children find it quite interesting and excited to join a dummy school but after some time they regret on it.children of...
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts