Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

sir,

which is better ME@roorkee or eletronics@guwahati....

I have deep interest in both AND i got 1954 rank

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Karan ,

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Dear Karan ,

First of all congrates for selection!

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

With your rank,  you have lot options available: Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir,with 102 marks in mains and 95.5% in ap board,being obc, will i get an nit seat?where will i get and which branch?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

First of all congratualtions for scoring great scores in both academic and competitive exams. But I want to personally suggest you that keep an eye over big fish but do not ignore the other ...

nikihilesh 2 months ago

BEING OBC CANDIDTE AS YOU HAD PASSED CUTOFF i.e. 70 MARKS YOU CAN GET A NIT. BUT REMEMBER YOU WILL NOT GET SEAT IN CSE, MECHANICAL,CIVIL ETC. OTHERWISE I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A NIT. KEEP...

SAHIL 2 months ago
i am scored 109 marks in jee main . what are my chances for an admission for higher studies

Dear Student, the cutoff list goes high this time as the merit has hiked like anything, so expecting to get a seat in an NIT/IIT semms to be a distant possibility, still you should not lose ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

as you had cleared the cutoff for jee mains, there are good chances of you for entering in a good government college. you can get a seat in good nit. moreover you can appear for jee advance ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
hello sir, jee spot counslling dates tell me now

Dear Student, Please be updated on their official website. The notification for the same will be updated their. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?

Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago

Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago
I have joined Brilliant's Test Series. Is the level of this test series the same as that of the final exam of IIT-JEE? I have heard from my friends that Brilliant's Test series are very...

Hi Viraj, Test series are mainly for getting the exam temperament....... and to study systematically according to the syllabus mentioned in the test series schedule..... also solve the...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
respected sir, may i please know the important topics or the topics which have maximum weightage in jee advanced examination?? i belong to OBC category. so can you please tell me few topics ...

topics like organic and inorganic concludes a passage and match matrix that had very high weightage in maths calculus , matrices and determinants, complex numbers , sequence series are...

ng29 one year ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off