MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

sir,

which is better ME@roorkee or eletronics@guwahati....

I have deep interest in both AND i got 1954 rank

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Karan ,

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Dear Karan ,

First of all congrates for selection!

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

With your rank,  you have lot options available: Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

im not selected in 1 st and 2 nd round in iit advance 2015. my adv category rank is 554. what is the chance in 3 rd round? plzzz help me sir.

please mention your category and CRL rank give detail information about your rank and locked choice.

vb one month ago

plzzzzzzzzz...... sir

sumit lkumar lakra one month ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance

YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...

ng29 4 months ago

u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 4 months ago

in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 4 months ago
my daughter has got cut off of 155 and board marks in CBSE is 485

You need to be a frequent visitor on BITS Pilani’s official website to check out the recent status and along with that you can also visit the websites of other renowned institutions as well ...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago

if she is the board topper of her respective zone then she can get a seat at BITs pilani.

Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago

use jee mains rank predictor to predict her rank.TH

vb one month ago
Greater accuracy in the determination of the position of a particle with an optical microscope can be had, if the beam of light of light used is:- Explain it.

If the light is of higher wavelength (low energy) and low intensity is used it will disturb the particle less as the momentum transferred to the particle will also be less and hence greater...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago
I am finding it very very hard to understand organic chemistry. Sir can you please suggest me a book for organic chemistry which makes it easy to grasp the concepts ? I am currently in...

yes ofcourse it is good book but it is mainly for iit level of questions as in aipmt questions of organic are not so difficult , as u know but if u will comfortable with solomon its best ,...

ng29 3 months ago

organic chemistry is very important topic, its good that u r concerned about it i would refer u SN SANYAL for reactions , reagents and mechanisms, and also NCERT is must for concept...

ng29 3 months ago

thnks for the recommendation.. i just saw that organic chemistry by solomons & fryhle is also a good book.. can i stick to that ?

Dipanshu Kant 3 months ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.

Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details