sir,

which is better ME@roorkee or eletronics@guwahati....

I have deep interest in both AND i got 1954 rank

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Karan ,

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Dear Karan ,

First of all congrates for selection!

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

With your rank,  you have lot options available: Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir in what range of marks should i aim for 1000-3000 rank in jee advanced 2015. Plz. Give detailed analysis

Hello student, We cant expect range of marks for the next year of examination as the pattern IITjee would follow and marks allotment are not exactly the same evry year. once the exam is over...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED one month ago

Sir any predictions based on your experience or this years result......thank you

Garv Sharma one month ago
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 29 days ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 28 days ago
sir is this rank predictor is accurate?? my marks in mains 2014 is 175 and board %age is 94% , my rank it tells is 198. Is it so?? Please reply

your expected rank is 1lac so go for(all computer science) nit agartala nit arunachal pradesh jk institute of zpplied physics and technology,university of allahabad thanks and regards sunil...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

sorry i have posted answer of other student your expected rank is 15000-19000 thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

sir my jee mains marks is 112 and expected board % is 90.what will be my rank?

saheli ganguly 3 months ago
Tell me about Askiitians Foundation Courses for IITJEE

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1;...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 4 years ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 5 years ago
date of declaration of aipmt 2014

Dear Riyas, The result is expected to be out by this week . Wish you all the best from AskIITians team. Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 2 months ago

The result will be declared on o before 7th June . Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta ASkIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »