sir,

which is better ME@roorkee or eletronics@guwahati....

I have deep interest in both AND i got 1954 rank

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Karan ,

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Dear Karan ,

First of all congrates for selection!

Both the options that you have mentioned are equally good in terms of placemnts nd salry ...

electrconics is Design and building electronic circuits based on the flow of charge through different materials and mechancal is Design and develop machines based on the knowledge of movement and the power / energy that is involved.

Also  elctronics engineer mostly placed in Consumer electronics , Telecommunication, IT, Health care, Other public sector industries like petroleum, steel and chemical etc.. and  Mechanics involved jobs Manufacturing,  Automobile , Power, Aeronautical, Biotechnology..  So here i wud advise u clear ur mind and think of what u love best. dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life!

With your rank,  you have lot options available: Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best!!

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have scored 138 marks in jee mains paper 2 and 72.2% in cbse where can I get admission in architecture?

Hi, There are a chances that you may get admission in B. Arch provided you cleared the drawing aptitude test. See the last years opening and cloasing rank for a better idea.
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
I have a score of 347 in JEE Mains and 98% in CBSE Boards will I be able to achieve AIR-1 ?

actually....think abt those people who are nt even qualified in mains....i suggest u to b calm n wait 4 d results....fame is just like a shining rust,it stays 4 only smtime.........i beleive...

sushmasree 4 months ago

No surity for air 1 but u will be sure about in top 10 air . Please give suggestions gor your bitsat prepeation

Sachin Bhutani 5 months ago

By posting such a question one can easily judge your character .. Anyway you wont get what you want

shyam shenoi 4 months ago
sir i got 152 in jee mains & 98% in intermediate of andhrapradesh, wil get engg. seat in any IITs or NITs? please sir suggest me !!!

Your chances of getting into new NITs are very good, since your board percentage is very high you have to wait and watch what rank you got .
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
I am in the 10th standard now. I want to crack iit from best institute. In my city @5 nos. of iit coaching classes are there. Viz. 1) Yukti Learning center, 2) Mind tree iit coaching, 3) IIT...

I passed 10th standard this year from Gujarat Board. I have joined Parth Ashram (Its not IIT Ashram) and it is very good coaching institutes. Infact, last to last year, only five passed in...

Vishrant Vasavada 5 years ago

If u compare KOTA with Mumbai institutes, then everyone knows KOTA is mecca for IIT-JEE...But with these 5 institutes, other institutes from different part of India also have selections in...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 5 years ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Hi, For getting admission in Architecture in IITs, you need to be eligible for JEE Advanced. If you have opted for B.Arch, there is an extra paper that you have to give of General Drawing....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
sir, how is CSE at NIT-SIKKIM??

It is well konown fact that almost all NITs are having good infrastructure,facilities but however placements depends strongly on the location in which it is situated.But CSE is a top branch...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »