There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, i have got 9178 air ge category. is there any chance of getting any seat in iits or ismu or bhu or new iits

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

I suggest you to go for NITs through AIEEE instead of newer IITs. Because most of them haven't got any infrastructure of there own which will make you feel like an ordinary engineering college. So better will be you go for NITs. NIT warangal and Tiruchirapally are far batter than newer IITs. You can even have opt for BITS, VIT or Anna university.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Please answer me , Marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur (all category)
Dear student Please specify the branch.
Bhavya 3 months ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse
You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................
Nikhil Upadhyay 6 months ago
i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................
jayesh 6 months ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???
You should definetly try for all the branches in all IITs and hope for the best. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??
Shanmuk one year ago
kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
A difference of 1 degree in longtitude at the Equator is equaivalent to nearly??
Answer is 111 kilometer
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
I have started my medical preparation today, which all chapters should I concentrate more of all the subjects? Will I be able to prepare for my medical as well 12 boards properly?
@ sakshi its too late to start , u should have to do it earlier , its ok for NEET , but for aiims , the seats are very covated their . if u have started now , then just remember – ncert is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE