There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hello Sir, for my previous question, u said that i can get new IITs. Sir, are u sure that I can get a seat in new IITs(no reservations for me) for my rank(8367). I havent received a reply from you.PLS REPLY!!!!!!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes, u can get seat in new IITs because after this year's increment in seats, IITs on total have a capacity of around 9000. So you can get admission in new IITs but I suggest you to go for NITs through AIEEE instead of newer IITs. Because most of them haven't got any infrastructure of there own which will make you feel like an ordinary engineering college. So better will be you go for NITs. NIT warangal and Tiruchirapally are far batter than newer IITs. You can even have opt for BITS, VIT or Anna university.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.
All the best.

Askiitian Expert

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I have got 100 marks in mains and rank 83000 what good colleges can i get for cse,ece,ecc,it
@ neii With this score , u can get good colleges , try for iiit bbsr , iiit allhabad , if ece is possible their , otherwise jaypee noida is also their , u can try in that too . and thapar...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I get 180-190 marks in JEE mains 2 nd paper Architecuture. I am obc category and also get 95% marks in XII. please tell the which rank i got.
Dear student, Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
hi sir please check cutoff marks then you will definitely get an idea about this.and login
NARAYANA 6 months ago
I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.....
For 200+ in JEE Main, you will get a good NIT.. You should try School of planning and Architecture Delhi...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student you have brigt chance to get admission at an NIT, I suggest you to look for renowned institutions offering Architectural degrees, make sure the institutions you may visit they...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
I am in 11 and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
I am giving reattempt in year 2017 for jee I got 78.32%>75%(according to new rule) in hsc(Maharashtra) board so I am eligible for jee advanced but what if again top20percentile rule is...
@ neha the rule that u are talking about is 75 percentile , not 75 percent , percent and percentile will be completely diffrent thing ,percentile will be basic upon ur pcm and 1 other opt...
Dear Neha, Did’t you get a renowned institution in your first attempt? If not, then ok its perfectly fine to go for another attempt, but don’t get panic if you could not make at a top rated ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
is cs at pantnagar a gud choice inspite of knowing dat it is an agriculture university and is famous for mechanical engineering???? reply at d earliest...
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the coursesat this institution are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
hi saransh yes sure cs at pantnagar is a good choice. some good companies are recruiting from this campus from preious 2-3 years. campus is ood in aspects of infrasructure and hostel...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts