There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

I havent qualified in CML..but my category rank is 320(SC)..and if I join in IIT will there be any difficulty to cope up with bright students in academics..or is it better to join IIT or join other institutes with this rank.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

If you get IIT thn go for IIT only.. there will no problem after reaching there .. you have to study hard .. IIT is a Brand name .. So all the best !!

Check out the list here :

Click the link below link for opening and closing rank of IIT :

Cutoff in new IITs  check the link give below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

vijay luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...
it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...
SAHIL 6 months ago
yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board
GV Nikhil 6 months ago
I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study
Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
sir, i have get 49,000 rank in OBC-ncl catory in jee main this year,and have scored 81% in 12 th exms from rbse in 2014...can i get any nit according to my rank..?
It is quite difficult to get admission in NIT because your marks may not satisfy their requirements. But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good...
raghav dua 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
what should be the timetable for me to score air 1 in JEE mains and advanced?
@ YDGCU scoring AIR 1 in jee main and jee advanced is not that easy , for that u need a solid preparation , and u must have to be clear with your besic concept that are there in ncert ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
Plz tell a good book for improving mental ability in class 10 as ,y aim is to crack iit jee exam. Im in class 9 by the way, but tell me a good book for improving mental ability in class 10. ...
@ anirudh go with mtg , they are simply awesome , u can even try out the trishna foundation series also for class 10 th ,, else go with mtg ,they are actually a good mental ability book ....
Umakant biswal one month ago
YOU CAN BUY Mental Ability for NTSE for Class 10 (Quick Start for grade 7, 8, & 9) BY DISHA EXPERTS Master Mental Ability In 30 Days (Ntse, Nso, Nco, Imo) BY NA AUTHOR
SAHIL one month ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.
Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Im expecting total marks of 469 in Aipmt.Will i get a seat?I belong to General category.
You can check the predicted rank by using following link All the best.
Avinash one year ago
Expected cutoff marks would be above 440 for general category
Avinash one year ago
its coming 1312!....totally impossible
Nithya one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off