There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

(a) is it possible that if you score gud in cgpa in 1st year, then u can change ur branch of B.ARCH to any in 1st year... or just to another branch of and

(b)is scope of b.arch in india is gud?

(c)tell me sumthing about B.DES..  and

(d)also tell me college which takes students on jee basis except iit, ism, bhu?  plz....

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ujjwal,

Please use this link to get your answer:

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

what should be the timetable for me to score air 1 in JEE mains and advanced?
@ YDGCU scoring AIR 1 in jee main and jee advanced is not that easy , for that u need a solid preparation , and u must have to be clear with your besic concept that are there in ncert ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am from TS Board Of Intermediate, I am expecting to get a score of 700 out of 1000 in my 12 th class. How much should i get in JEE MAINS and ADVANCE to get into an IIT (only IIT)?
Dear Student, I can not say you about the marks because the maximum marks for the JEE paper may vary. Like for 2014 each paper of advanced was of 180 marks but in 2015, it was carrying 240...
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Dear Student, For cutoff you may refer the below link. But for IIT you must target under 5000 Rank for getting branch of your choice. Thanks,
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
I am asking how much marks should i score? Not how much rank i should get. I am okay with whatever branch i get but it should only be in IIT
Jani Satwik 6 months ago
my st rank is 448 in the jee advance.. can i get admission in iits
Congratulations for an awesome JEE Advance rank. Obviously you can get admission at good IIT college in your preferred branch. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private...
raghav dua 3 months ago
Sir which of these would be better BITS Goa CS, IIT BHU Chemical Engineering or ISM CS if palcement & packages are to be considered
If palcements & packages are to be considered CS would take first place everywhere, all the time
Avinash one year ago
CS id always ahead in terms of placement with respect to other branches. Also BITS goa has good coding culture
vb one year ago
so sir in your suggestion CS from which of these would be the best: ISM, BITS, DTU, NSIT
Mehul Bhatia one year ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 one year ago
i hav passed +2 in 2009 with 50% n i did not write JEE 09. now am repeating +2 n also giving JEE 2010. i want to ask a ques. about the application form sn. no. 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING ...
Dear NITISH for section 5 "YEAR OF PASSING QUALIFYING EXAMINATION 10+2 or EQUIVALENT FOR THE FIRST TIME" you should bubble Appearing 2010. and leave all other option . because if you opt...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
thnx sir, i got ur msg. can u pls predict me abt the latest change in jee10 paper in order to prepair for the syllabus effectively.
NITESH kumar 6 years ago
Dear Sir, I would like to know which one of FIITJEE or Vidyamandir is better. SANCHIT Contact - +919973921477
dear student, This is a good question but not only coaching define the quality of education. that is depend on your performance also in that perticular coaching. In every coaching , there...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Dear Sir I'm planning to join FIITJEE South Delhi Centre. Apart from that I promise to dedicate at least 5-6 hrs for self study. Is that fine enough routine to get into IIT??
Sanchit Alekh 6 years ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Saurabh Kumar 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts