Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Respected  Sir,

According to Resonance rank predictor (which follows previous year's rank distribution) my rank in sc category is 445.Is there any chance to get Aerospace engineering at any IIT. (YES/NO).

Also, can rank allotments be influenced by increase in no. of IITs or increase in difficulty level of paper?

very thanks to you

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear   Bhavya Senwar,

1) NO. aerospace saets are restricted to 30-60 every year. so the chance is rare. if the above ranks before u doesnt take that than it is YES 

2) no there is no increase in difficluty. the difficluty level is reduced so dont worry about that

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Rathod Shankar Singh

IIT Bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Sir, My son got 45000 rank in Mains. Board from Faridabad. Can he get Compute Science in any good NIT. We are OK for Haryana and Punjab. I also paid fees in Shiv Nadar UNIV. and selected...
well sir tough luck may be gettin NIT and with CS is bit difficult.Nevertheless wait for the cutoffs of NITs and you may see previous years’ cutoffs for more clarification otherwise its...
Revti Raman one year ago
Preference is for CS. If not then Will a Govt. or Private (Shiv Nadar) for any other streams.
Arvinder one year ago
Thank you so much for suggestion. Will discuss more once i get the cutoffs.
Arvinder one year ago
can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hai deeraj, the entrance examination conducted before going to the engineering exams is eamcet. if we interest you may write jee main and advanced exams also.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
Hello Deeraj Same question you asked so my answer was same:Hello Deeraj There are many exams search in internet. and read eenadu paper daily
Gaddam Chethan 9 months ago
Sir my Jee advanced obc rank is 4472. Will I get any branch in ISM dhanbad or BHU in spot round? And when is spot round of these two generally conducted? Please help.
Dear student, in spot round counselling for IITs and ISM of getting into the college is very often. May be in the second round of counselling, you can have ISM.
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
@ dipika Kindly mention your crl rank , and getting spot round i don ot think this year that will happen , beacuse of some problems in verification by JOsaa , still i am not very much sure...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ dipika continue the study their , but next year attempt jee again , if u havenot taken 3 attempts . and this year the probability of spot round is very less . and u are in which branch ?? ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hii You will be in the band of 5000-8000 AIR . Best of luck for your achievement
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
your rank may be in between 4500 to 8500 will definitely achieve good rank .thank you.......,
NARAYANA 6 months ago
About correspondence course.. does the offline option include online as well?
can you please elaborate?
Piyush 5 months ago – I could see 2 options. Online package and offline with pen drive access. If I choose the...
Senthil 5 months ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts