wat can i expect in it?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls check ur rank using our rank calculator

10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I want to get 240 in jee mains what I should do and what books I should refer can you help me get into jee mains
Physics Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma - Volume 1 and Volume 2 Complete Physics for JEE Main 2016 by Irodov Chemistry NCERT books (only for Theory) IIT chemistry by O.P Tandon Complete...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
what is the minimum cut in jee mains to get into vit
Dear Student, You can go through there website and can check the opening and closing ranks/marks for the previous marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
@ harshal kindly check the official websites of vit for the same,, for vit the entrance exams are separate that is viteee , the forms are out, u can fill them .. HOPE IT HELPS
Umakant biswal 9 months ago
I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.....
For 200+ in JEE Main, you will get a good NIT.. You should try School of planning and Architecture Delhi...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student you have brigt chance to get admission at an NIT, I suggest you to look for renowned institutions offering Architectural degrees, make sure the institutions you may visit they...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer
Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...
Mohammed Saif 3 months ago
How to study so as to get a seat in engineering physics in iit?
@ kruthik for getting iit , engg physics branch , u need to crack both jee main and advanced and that too requires a lot of hard work . for that just u need to clear the concept as jee adv...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hey checkout THANKS
SAHIL one month ago
.molar conductivity at infinite dilution of Al (OH) 3 the answer posted here is not clear to me pls post the answer with full solution
Dear student Since I cannot see the previous replied answered hence can you please send the link of the answer.
Bhavya 6 months ago
Kindly post the replied ans once again ...we r unable to get to yr point...plz send yr link once again
Rojy 5 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th
Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more details about the packages in...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts