There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, i have scored 90 marks in iit jee and i belong to obc category.will i get eml and which college will i get and what will be my rank.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Pls wait for the merit list to be out , your rank depends on several factors
10 months ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

How to study so as to get a seat in engineering physics in iit?
@ kruthik for getting iit , engg physics branch , u need to crack both jee main and advanced and that too requires a lot of hard work . for that just u need to clear the concept as jee adv...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hey checkout THANKS
SAHIL one month ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
how to get a best rank in iit or nit what are some tips
@ kalyani frst of all , u need organised study , with proper study plan , and 2 nd thing is your doubts , dnt let the doubt to cripple you , clear it as soon as possible , and remember –...
Umakant biswal 2 days ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.
vb one year ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016?
Top 20 percentile marks of GUJARAT board are as follows : for General-363 for Sc and St- 304 for Obc- 339 Thanks and approve my answer keep posting your queries regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
how to balance between the studies for iit-jee and other all exams with it
Dear Shweta, Syllabus of IIT-JEE is more or less the same as other entrance exams. Other exams like AIEEE, BITSAT include several extra chapters to the IIT JEE syllabus. So if your...
Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 6 years ago
Dear shweta To balance between IIT JEE and all other exam ,you need not to make extra effort.because almost all the exam have same syllabus.only in few exam you will see few more chapters....
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??
Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Which would be better? IISER or IIT for Physics. I want to take research in Physics. I heard that IIT K and II KGP are good for theoretical Physics. Though IISERs are good, but the lack...
From what i know, if you’re interested in pursuing it, at least for science IISER is better developed. IISER Pune and Kolkata are amazing so if you get through, it’ll be really nice. The...
Neeti one year ago
L GOUSE BASHA one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE