There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

i have scored about 90 marks in iit jee. will i get eml. and if so then what will be my rank. With this rank which colleges can i apply? 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear abhishek,

You wont get any IIT at this rank.Please try next time with full commitment and dedication..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Sir, mene iit ki website per dekha to usme gujarat board 2016 ke top 20 percentile cut-off out of 650 he? Sir aapne mujhe cut-off marks out of 500 mese Hai aisa kaha. Main bahot confuse ho...
@ dipesh it was out of 500 in previous year , for that reason i told u to check the website , if you have checked it out of 650 , then these changes might came from this year , i donot have ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb one year ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain one year ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar one year ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir how would you rank the computer science stream in ISM, NIT Warangal, BITS Goa, DTU, NSIT??
For computer science... NIT Wrangal » DTU » NSIT » ISM » BITS GOA
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
CSE Is very good in all the mentioned colleges.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
BITs goa and NIT warangal are the best but fees in BITs goa is too high nearly 3.5 lakhs/year
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
i got 2740 rank in iit should i opt for iit mandi cs
Dear student, did you follow the counseling schedule of JEE?: Had you some other otions too?f yes, cocsider rest of the options as well, IIT Mandi is no less, but just to be sure that you...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
congrats for your getting rank.your family is so can choose what your are interest................all the best.............................
raj 4 months ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches
Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
i actually dont know
krishna chaitanya 6 months ago
sir, i only have 4 months for my IIt preparation . i want some tips so that i have a sress free preparation and study to excell inJEE within this period , please sir.
Dear Firoz nadeer mohammed most effective and possible way is besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration. and for the rest of your board...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts