HOW DO I PREPARE FOR IIT 2013.

I AM AT PRESENT IN CLASS TEN AND HAVE JOINED FIITJEE FOR IIT COACHING

4 years ago

Answers : (6)

Dear abhishek

As far as time managment is concerned, you need to schedule definite timings foe each paticular subject .

Self study matters a lot, self study means apart from all other studies, the total time that you devote for the study of yourself

It would be tter for you if you follow the following schedule.

Physics: 2 hrs a day self study apart from tutions and school time.

chemisrty: 2 hrs a day apart from tution and school timings.

Maths:    3 hrs a day apart from tutions and school.

this schedule is only for your self study.

Now in tutions whatever you do daily, go with the quick revision at that very moment after the completion of the topic, in all subjects. Note

that this rhythm shoulsd not break any how.

focus on analytical topics rather than theoratical topics.

for further information you vist the following link :

http://www.askiitians.com/IIT-JEE-articles/Prepare-online-for-IIT-JEE-and-AIEEE.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

4 years ago

i want to ask what would be the pattern in 2013  please tel.....................

3 years ago

my son i 11th. i am searching for topic wise material and topic wise test which can complement what is being taught in his class. can some one help?

3 years ago

hi

i m studing in A.P I.P.E board and my question is mine 11th will be added as 40% in iit 2013.??

2 years ago

i am at present in 12th class.......i want 2 know dat how i shuld prepare for iit jee in dis sufficient time......

2 years ago

TILL NOW IT IS 7 APR 2013Sealed

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am getting 222 in jee adv what will be my rank?

Hi Nice performance & Congratulations. Your rank should be around 1206. Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago

your rank will be about 10,000 if you have decent score in boards.
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago

Congratulatios If you are lucky enough you may get a rank near about 800-900

James Macmillan 6 months ago
What rank would i get in JEE-ADVANCE for 94/360. Sc Candidate?

Your rank will be around 25,000, you will get a good rank in sc category, and surely will get IIT. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago

Sir, My score in JEE-Advance is 62 and in CBSE board i got 85.6%, I belows to SC category, What would be my expected rank?

Vishal 5 months ago

when i saw last year official statistics that i will get around 900-1001 S.C RANK for 94/360 in Jee advance

Rohit kumar 5 months ago
sir, in trigo phase 3 can you tell the proof for:- acotA+bcotB+ccotC=2(R+r)

from sine rule sinA=a/2R sinB=b/2R sinc=c/2R substituting the value in the above equation,we get 2R(cosA +cosB +cosC) using conditional identities, cosA + cosB + cosC = 1+4sinA/2 sinB/2...

s arvind 7 days ago
The point P(1,1) is translated parallel to the line 2x=y in the first quadrant through a unit distance. The coordinates of the new position of P are

Form the eqn of line passing through P(1,1) and is parallel to y=2x using 1 point form of the eqn of st. line. Let the new location of P be(x 1 ,y 1 ). This point would lie on the line whose...
  img
Ravi 25 days ago

Hi, Do this by making the figure. Draw line y=2x and locate point (1,1) by your own judgement. Now move this point by unit distance and using the slope of the line, find the displacements in...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 25 days ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.

Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
which college is better?? nit jalandhar or iet lucknow according to placements?

NIT Jalandhar Placements Total Number of Companies Participated in Counselling : 77 Total Number of StudentsSelectedinCampus Placements: 567 Company Offered Highest Salary : Microsoft (Rs 16...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »