There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have got 130 marks in iit jee 2010.I belong to obc non cremy layer catagory.How much rank should I expect?May I able to get any college with this rank?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do...
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score. Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
sir my sc rank in jee main paper 2(2016), is 5,585 i did not got any seat in 1 st round as well as 2 nd round can i get Barch branch in further rounds?
Hii The chances are feeble . But keep your hopes high .You might get it in the further rounds
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? ​
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have got IIT Adv 2016 Rank # 2409 (OBC). As per predictions, I may not be getting very good branch of Engg. My question is if I get Chemistry or Maths instead of a good Engg branch, shall ...
You can try for some Other colleges where you get your preferred Stream. Because there is no use of doing B.Tech without interest. There are some Private Universities which are very good....
raghav dua 3 months ago
Which is Best Engg. College UIET Chandigarh or College of Technology Pantnagar
UIET Chandigarh
Avinash one year ago
Well, when stuck in such a position, the my simple suggestion to students is – to visit the official weblinks of both the institution and check out there, the fee structure,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i want to get admission in good nit how much marks should i score in jee mains 2017?
Hii In order to fare a good NIT you must go for at least 60% marks because until you will not get that it will be really difficult for you to get a good NIT . Anything less than that you...
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
is hc verma enough ..for iit jee practice
Hii Yes if done properly it is possible and sufficient to sail you through IIT. best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts