• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What rank can i expect in the general catagory with 226 marks in IIT-2010

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please check the cut off of IIT JEE 2010:

And for detailed branch allotment rank wise as per IIT JEE 2008 rank list is given below:

All the Best !!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir i got 105 in jee mains 2016 and i am sc candiate and 71% in cbse board is there any chance of getting Nit or iiit please help.?
hi siddharth i think you can get an nit easily. go to following link to predict your college and branch regards sahil...
SAHIL 4 months ago
any one else who can give me the answer . kindly please give me the correct answer i want answer from Experts Thank you and thanks Sahil for your answer .:)
Sidharth Rajben 4 months ago
I m scoring 50 in advance and 114 in mains in this oBC category.. And 86.2 in CBSE board ..which IIT or nit can I get
Dear Student, this score does not ensure much better prospects still you must keep visiting the official websites of NITs to enquitre of your status there else you mau try seeking admission ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
List of NIT u could easily get - Agartala, Bhopal, Calicut, Hamirpur, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Rourkela, Srinagar, Warangal List of IITs u could get - Guwahati, Ropar,...
Rahul Bothra 5 months ago
sir, i have get 49,000 rank in OBC-ncl catory in jee main this year,and have scored 81% in 12 th exms from rbse in 2014...can i get any nit according to my rank..?
It is quite difficult to get admission in NIT because your marks may not satisfy their requirements. But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good...
raghav dua 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study
Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
What all colleges and corresponding streams could I get with 107338 jeemain rank? โ€‹
please visit thanks post if still some doubts
SAHIL 3 months ago
I m doing bsc in biotechnology from jamia Delhi what are the various entrances I must apply and will I get placed after doing MSC from reputed institution?and which will be better subject to...
@ anusha yes , u must choose msc in biotech , as changing the branch now will; affect you a lot as far as placement are concerned . so, better to stay in the current branches , and...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
I am from Jamshedpur and am a regular student in a reputed institute.In all Jee Main mock tests what happens is that my Maths and Chemistry marks are always 70-80 or above it but I fail to...
Pl, first pick up the questions u know when u get the paper and tic them up and attempt them and then do the questions that u know. this will make u not lose ur temperament.
2017 years ago
@ abhishek student hate physics due to its complex numericals and lack of matematical tool knowledge . here are some tips for physics 1- frst of all read the mathematical prob. chap in h c...
14 hours ago
Who is known as father of Indian palentolgy. And explain term taxonomy? With full description.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birbal Sahani
Gaurav Medhe 10 months ago
I think akbar check in google..,.....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€ don't see multiple and yr ques again...becoz even m weak in this matters gk
Rojy 5 months ago
Hi's yr ans Its Birbal sahani โ€ฆ.check it if have doubt He was the first..check it in google if u want
Rojy 5 months ago
View all Questions ยป

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts