coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Paras,

For the extended cut off list  visit the folowing link : provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

sir i got 85680 rank in jee main can i get admission in NIT in computer science nd i am OBC ncl
Getting CS may be difficult in your case or you may have to go up to its last round for it. where as other branches you can get. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes You may get it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Electrical engineering is possible with this NIT ​
aman kumar one year ago
Electrons keep on changing their positiion then how it is possible to calculate bond anglr
@ mayank electrons donot change their position everytime , actually the picture that we have taken on the besic of bohrmodel is electrons will revolve the nucleaus , that is somehow...
Umakant biswal one month ago
what is the minimum cut in jee mains to get into vit
Dear Student, You can go through there website and can check the opening and closing ranks/marks for the previous marks. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
@ harshal kindly check the official websites of vit for the same,, for vit the entrance exams are separate that is viteee , the forms are out, u can fill them .. HOPE IT HELPS
Umakant biswal 8 months ago
what are the marks needed for getting a seat in any iit in jee advanced exam.Which book would you prefer for physics for reference
@ yashwanth For getting a seat in any one of the iit , u need to score at least 50 percent of the total marks , if you are a general candidate , and if any type of catagory will be attached ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I have not allowed any college in both round 1 and 2 .with the above ranks in the file attached will i get any nit , iiit in any further rounds ? please do answer
Image is not visible, kindly take a good quality snapshot.
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Well Sir , my jee paper 1 crl is 119858 And Obc Rank is 36,452 jee paper 2 crl is 28352 and obc rank is 8293 So According is this any nit , IIITs any Branch anything possible ? in further...
Mohammed Saif 3 months ago
I got 107000 rank in main. Suggest. What all college and branch can. I get
Dear student, there are numerous highly reputed institutions which have earned their image by providing quality education and best ever placements in high profile organizations. So, you may ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
please visit thanks. moreover you can try for other private good colleges like lovely university, amity, chandigarh...
SAHIL 3 months ago
For medical competitive exams should i study class 11 syllabus chapter wise or subject wise. I mean to say should i do first physics completely and then do chemistry or shoulder i do one...
@ sakshi you have to all the 3 subjects simoultaneously. if u will do one subject frst and then anathor subject then obviously u will face problems . after u complted ur chemistry , fully , ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi sakshi you should do unit wise all the three subjects. i mean you can first complete mechanics or any other unit you want of physics. then you must move on to chemistry to complete...
SAHIL one month ago
I am a class 10 student. What books shall I read from now so as to crack medical Entrance?
hi cheerful girl you can go to following link to check best books for medical entrance regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
If u are a medical aspirants then u need to know everything else that are there in ncert .so, first of all in 10 th complete your ncert properly as that will help u to clear your concept...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts