There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

What are total no. Of seats in mechanical branch for sc category in iit bombay ,delhi,kanpur,kharagpur,madras?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Hemant,

Total no of seats in mechanical engineering is almost around 350 including all the new IIT's .

for more related information you can visit the following link : provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I got m​y board marks changed by. re-evaluate but continues to display previous marks and even jeemmain rank calculated on it.what should be done now?
@ sanjay Send a mail to cbse quickly , by saying that the old marks are showing in the result website , beacuse the error occured at their end only , they have to make it correct first ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hi...I got 76/4% this year in CBSE 12th boards and a score of 101 in jee mains 2016 .I belong to general category .is there any chances for me to get any nit or any other reputed college....
Dear Student, to know your rank you may use askiitians rank predictor link or else visit the official websites of NITs/IIts in oredrto get the clarity about your standing there and also...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
If you are enlisted as per the merit and cutoff then you may surely get at an NIT and you need to keep an eye on the counseling rounds and hence on allocation of seats and branches,...
raj 4 months ago
hi ambika please visit the below link to use askiitans rank predictor please vist the below link to use branch and college...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir, what mininum marks i need to get civil branch in any of the iits? I m a type of dropper. I have not got a good college , so i want to attemp for jee again in 2017. I have no choaching....
@ shubhra we cannot predict the marks here as jee advanced specially changes the total no of marks everytime to surprise the students . so, for getting civil in top 5 iits u need a rank...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I got 10 k rank in ts eamcet 2016 . Can I get a seat in vnr vjiet in IT branch ?
Dear student, You need to appear for the counselling then only u will come to know. Also for help you can check opening nd closing rank of this branch
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
You may get admission at Vjet Hyderabad. But there are some Private Universities which are very good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college...
raghav dua 3 months ago
you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the best engineering college in uttrakhand. We are providing the best placement 94% since 2 years. This college got...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
Which group show metamerism like amine which group
@ santhosh Hard work and determination can reach you to iit , and for that u need to do each and every step hardwork . and also u need tpo practice as much as possible to get your concept...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi..i am latesh..i am right now doing my 12th.from cbse. i want to go for iit. but then this year i am not prepared well. so do you think dropping and then appearing for exam is a good...
Dear latesh Its depend upon you ,if you think that you can get better college after prepearing one year ,then you can drop. most of the student worried about that it will effect their...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
which is the best book to prepare for MH CET (PCM) [ENGINEERING] for 2017 aspirants so that i can get 200/200 in mh cet
@ xavier take the state board books for chemistry , they are best at their level for studying the theory , as in mht cet the chemistry paper are mainly theoratic . and take target...
Umakant biswal 22 days ago
Take out State Boards Books and study all the questions in it properly. All the paper is theory based. Also you can study NCERT as it has more detailed approach to tougher competitve exams...
Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts