sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be good..in top nits

sir my rank is 9959 in jeemains so what i have to take  nits or iiits. is iiit jabalpur is good.. please inform which nit can i take that would be good..in top nits

Grade:12

7 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Hi, Yes IIIT Jabalpur is a good college. Prefer top NITs. Even some IIITs are better then lower rank NITs. So therefore I will suggest you to look the ranking of NITs and IIITs before selecting any. Thanks
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
It depends on the branch you want to take, which branch do you want and what is ur homestate
raghavi priya
23 Points
8 years ago
sir i  got nit raipur in seat allotment process  ece branch ..
is this nit good please give reply soon
Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes, You can even wait for further rounds, hopefully you will get the more better option, Thanks
vb
116 Points
8 years ago
you can get in top nits but only non core brach
Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
it will be better if you apply for roorkee college of engineering. you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering. this college got best placement award since 2 years by indian government. This college providing you 4 years B.tech course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Electrical and electronics engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Civil engineering. our contact no.7500108111
raghav dua
80 Points
7 years ago
Give your first preference to the top NITS and then rather than trying for lower NITS you should go for top IIITs. In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college which give you opportunity to work in live projects and give you good exposure. You may browse some web sites and check their details like Lovely Professional University, Nirma University, Noida International University etc...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free