I have passed 12th in 2015 cbse board, now i want to appear for jee main 2017. But the eligibility criteria for admission at nits for btech is above 75% for general category and my percentage in 12th class is 65%. So, what is the way to again appear in improvement for cbse board or state board exam

I have passed 12th in 2015 cbse board, now i want to appear for jee main 2017. But the eligibility criteria for admission at nits for btech is above 75% for general category and my percentage in 12th class is 65%. So, what is the way to again appear in improvement for cbse board or state board exam

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ raja 
Kindly contact the school in which u have passed class 12th , i think the improvement for fillup had been over by now . 
still u can appear for state board , 
and 1 more thing – if u have passed 12th in 2015 , then what about 2016 JEE , have u appeared that ?? 
do the process quickly , for cbse i think its over , and u did late , u can now give the improvement for state board . 
contact the state board school for that . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..
Krishna Bondriya
208 Points
7 years ago
friend  after 12  y cant give yr  bord again through another bord   
but there is a chance   if any of cbse schools had  submitting late forms they can help u   fo find such type of schools in your native
but  there is no probelum    
if u not get because  from this year  the bord marks have no weightage in jee
so if u score good on mains  it is achance for u to get any of good engineering  college  
hope for ur good.
If you like my answer just hit approve button and my friend keep asking for further quaries
Thank U

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free