i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?

i hav got 133 mains and 98% in boards.Can i get a seat in NIT-K (suratkal Karnataka).Which other good colleges can i get?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
As per 60-40 rule for ranking and in GEN cat, its very rare to get NIT K.., because score in JEE Main is quiet low...
As per state quota, might be (although very rare chance) you get any NITs, but lower branches..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, You have limited chances to make it at NIT suratkhal even though you have a good score in board and mains, still don’t lose hope, you must visit the official weblink of NIT-Suratkhal and get to know what is the current status, if you can get an entry there, well and good, else there are certain other reputed institutions as well where you may get the similar esteem of being an engineer as these institutions are no less in their stature for quality education or sound placement records, go for any one of these – Osmania University, Hyderabad,,........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............ICFAI, Hyderabad,...............JJTU, Jhun jhunu,.............Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology, Allahabad etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free