I got jeeadv AIR 702 in general category. Which of the following choices is best suitable for me- 1. Drop 2.iit guwahati CS 3.iit Delhi electrical ( power and automation) 4.iit Hyderabad CS . My goal is to get package greater than 1cr

I got jeeadv AIR 702 in general category. Which of the following choices is best suitable for me- 1. Drop 2.iit guwahati CS 3.iit Delhi electrical ( power and automation) 4.iit Hyderabad CS . My goal is to get package greater than 1cr

Grade:11

1 Answers

raghav dua
80 Points
7 years ago
Droping a year is not a good idea. You already have got an awesome rank. There is no surity that next you willget better than this.
 CSE is very demanding stream and has very good scope in it. If you are geting CSE at IIT Gauhati then you should go for it.
In the meanwhile you can also check for some Private Universities. There are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college which give you opportunity to work in live projects and give you good exposure. You may browse some web sites and check their details like Lovely Professional University, Nirma University, Noida International University etc...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free