hello sir i am a student from bombay i have scored 60.64% in my hsc exam and 112 in jee mains i just gave my jee advanced examination and i have calculated the marks on my own i have scored 34 marks in my advance examination will i get admission in any of the iit or nit ?

hello sir
i am a student from bombay
i have scored 60.64% in my hsc exam and 112 in jee mains
i just gave my jee advanced examination and i have calculated the marks on my own
i have scored 34 marks in my advance examination
will i get admission in any of the iit or nit ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
7 years ago
If you are from GEN, OBC or in any other cat....NO Chance..
But if you are from SC and want to go for prep course, then you can be in IIT s...a last hope..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
dear Student, your score in board as well as in Jee is not much pleasing, but if you are confident enough and an aspirant student, then I may suggest that you must keep visiting the official weblinks of NITs/IITs to check the current status whether you are able to make it there or not otherwise there is a huge number of list of promising colleges and universities where you may live your dream of being an engineer, these are – PSG College of Technology,Coimbtore,.............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..............MC Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore,..............Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free