can anyone name some healthy hobbies to have while studying for iit jee advanced.as I m wasting too much time on mobile games TV and computer.plz help

can anyone name some healthy hobbies to have while studying for iit jee advanced.as I m wasting too much time on mobile games TV and computer.plz help

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Must read article:
ONE USUAL STATEMENT WE COMMONLY HEAR IS," AATA TO THA PAR GALTI HO GAYI". IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT THAT A SILLY MISTAKE IN IIT-JEE EXAM CAN BECOME A BIG OBSTACLE IN YOUR ENTRY TO YOUR DREAM COLLEGE. NOW THE QUESTION IS HOW TO PREVENT SUCH SILLY MISTAKES?
USUALLY,ALL THESE MISTAKES ARE A RESULT OF MENTAL PRESSURE AND LACK OF CONCENTRATION. SOMETIMES IT ALSO HAPPENS THAT A STUDENT HAS READ THE QUESTION AND ANSWER PREVIOUSLY BEFORE THE EXAM BUT IN THE EXAM IT SLIPS FROM HIS/HER MIND. NOW,QUESTION IS WHAT CAN BE DONE TO PREVENT THIS.
THE FIRST AND THE FOREMOST THING THAT EFFECTS YOUR CONCENTRATION IS LACK OF SLEEP AND EXCESS PRESSURE ON MIND. TO PREVENT ALL THIS A STUDENT MUST INVOLVE IN HEALTH PRACTICES LIKE MEDITATION, YOGA ETC. YOU MUST TAKE AT LEAST 7-8 HOURS OF SLEEP DAILY. THIS WILL NOT ONLY HELP THEM TO INCREASE THEIR MENTAL CONCENTRATION BUT ALSO HELP TO INCREASE THEIR LEARNING CAPABILITY AND INCREASE WILL POWER.
MOREOVER, A STUDENT MUST INTAKE GOOD QUALITY FOOD AND A BALANCED DIET TO INCREASE HIS MENTAL CONCENTRATION AND WILL POWER

MOREOVER, I THINK IF YOU ARE PREPARING FOR ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM YOU MUST INCLUDE 10-15 MINUTES OF WORKOUT IN YOUR DAILY TIMETABLE. STUDIES SHOWN THAT THE GRASPING POWER OF SUCH STUDENTS IS 60% MORE THAN NORMAL STUDENTS. I PREFER YOU ALL TO BUY A THERA BAND AND DO THERA BAND EXERCISES AS THEY ARE REALLY HELPFUL AND HELP YOU TO REMAIN HEALTH. MOREOVER SUCH BANDS ARE VERY CHEAP AND EASILY AVAILABLE. ONE REQUIRES ONLY A SINGLE THERA BAND TO PERFORM THESE EXERCISES AND THEY CAN BE PERFORMED AT HOME ALSO.
thanks
you must also read
BEST WISHES
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sachet 
the hobby which intrest you more ,. do that , but donot waste the times in mobile games , computer and t.v u can use but upto limitation , not more than 1-2 hrs perday ., 
so, u can do morning and evening walk , that helps to refresh the brain and stay away from any kind of burden . 
and after day practice some yoga , and do it regularly at the morning , they will help you . 
and after all , solve some riddles and puzzles , like sudoku each day , which will increase your concentration power , even u can play chess for 30 minutes to relax also . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free