Two long,straight,parallel wires carry steady currents I and -I respectively.The distance between the wires is d.At certain instant of time,a point charge q is at a point equidistant from the two wires,in the plane of two wires.Find the magnitude of the force and field acting on charge.

Two long,straight,parallel wires carry steady currents I and -I respectively.The distance between the wires is d.At certain instant of time,a point charge q is at a point equidistant from the two wires,in the plane of two wires.Find the magnitude of the force and field acting on charge.    

Grade:12

1 Answers

ROSHAN MUJEEB
askIITians Faculty 833 Points
3 years ago
An analyzer for performing automated assay testing The analyzer includes a storage and conveyor system for conveying cuvettes to an incubation or processing conveyor, a storage and selection system for test sample containers, a storage and selection system for reagent containers, sample and reagent aspirating and dispensing probes, a separation system for separating bound from unbound tracer or labeled reagent, a detection system and date collection/processing system. All of the subunits of the machine are controlled by a central processing unit to coordinate the activity of all of the subunits of the analyzer. The analyzer is specifically suited for performing heterogeneous binding assay protocols, particularly immunoassays.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free