Answers : (1)

lenz law states that a
law stating that the direction of an induced current is always such as
to oppose the change in the circuit or the magnetic field that produces
it.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Magnetism

What is Ampere’s law?please give me the brief explanation..

Ampere's Law states that for any closed loop path, the sum of the length elements times the magnetic field in the direction of the length element is equal to the permeability times the...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 7 months ago

The main limitation of Ampers law is, the cirrent must be in steady , that means current must be constant in time. The use of Amperes law is to calculate the magnitc field of a given...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 7 months ago

The full version of Ampere's Law is one of Maxwell's Equations that describe the electromagnetic force. Ampere's Law specifically, says that the magnetic field created by an electric current...

ULFAT 4 months ago
What is the direction magnetis force tell me the answer correctly how we defined the direction

Hello Prabhakar Why is the direction of magnetic field lines outside the magnet from north to South and not ... rule to determine the force on a positive charge moving through a magnetic...

Gaddam Chethan 6 months ago

The right hand rule states that, to find the direction of the magnetic force on a positive moving charge, the thumb of the right hand point in the direction of v, the fingers in the...

raj 6 months ago

Hello prabhakar, The right hand rule states that, to find the direction of the magnetic force on a positive moving charge, the thumb of the right hand point in the direction of v, the...

Gowri sankar 6 months ago
what is magnetic inclination and also magnetic declination

Magnetic inclination : The angle made by the resultant magnetic field of the Earth at a place with the horizontal is called magnetic inclination. Magnetic Declination: The angle between the ...

KALYAN 7 months ago
Two identical rods A and B are of equal lengths and at the same temperature. The rod A is placed at smooth surface but B is placed at rough surface. If the temp of both are raised by the...

option no 2 turns out to be the correct option . as the only diff between them is the smooth and the rough surface , as they donot move , so, frictional force will not come into play . so,...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i have passed cbse board with 88.2% , my jee main score is 119 , can i expect which college

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html This link will help you predict your probable rank, on the basis of which you can get an estimate, if you can get any NITs....
  img
Ankit 2 months ago
the electric potential v at any point x,y,z in space is given by v=4x^2 volt then the electric field at the point 1,0,2 v/m is

so here we have E = (-8x,0,0) so at 1,0,2 E = (-8,0,0)
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off