Answers : (1)

lenz law states that a
law stating that the direction of an induced current is always such as
to oppose the change in the circuit or the magnetic field that produces
it.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Magnetism

magnetic field is 37.2..at the center of the circular coil of radius 42cm..that has 100 turns is

Dear Sai kumar Radius, R=42*10^-2 Magnetic field, B=37.2 turns=100 B=4*3.14*I*100/2*42*10^-2 B=I*0.149*10^-3 I=37.2/0.149*10^-3 I=2.49*10^5A

Prabhakar ch 6 months ago

radius=42*10^-2 B=37.2 turns=100 B=4*3.14*I*100/2*42*10^-2 B=I*0.149*10^-3 I=37.2/0.149*10^-3 I=2.49*10^5A

SHANMUKESHWAR 6 months ago
what is magnetism?what are the properties of manetism mention its uses.

Magnetism is the force where objects are attracted or repelled to one another. Usually these objects are metals such as iron. Magnetic Poles, Forces, and Fields. Every magnet has two poles. ...

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

magnetism is the phenomenon related to magnets by virtue of which they repel or attract substances magnetic in nature.PLZ APPROVE

Nikhil Upadhyay 2 months ago
why is a high frequency alternating voltage is applied to the dees in working of cyclotron?

If the particles' speed was constant, they would travel in a circular path within the dees under the influence of the magnetic field. However aradio frequency(RF) alternating voltage of...
  img
Apoorva Arora 10 months ago
what is acceleration?

is the rate of change of velocity

BOLLU SRINIVAS 10 months ago

In physics or physical science , acceleration (symbol: a) is defined as the rate of change (or derivative with respect to time) of velocity. It is thus a vector quantity with dimension...

RAKESH CHINDAM 9 months ago

accelration is nothing but the rate of change of velocity of your considered system . it is the force for unit mass . …................................

sri tanish 5 months ago
please see the image.......

I=(E(1-e power (-tR/L)))/R.Differentiate this experssion with respect to t and multiply with L and you get thems en you will get emf at L.Upon differentiation emf at L=E( e power...

erra akhil one year ago

Please also attach the figure

UPINDERJEET SINGH one year ago

There is no figure.

Karthik one year ago
In the circuit shown ,when the switch is closed,the capacitor charges with time constant???

first close the switch and draw the circut. for RC circuit, the time constant is T= R eq C where R eq is the effective resistance seen across the capacitor terminals with all independent...

vinodh kumar 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: MOB20