Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the force acting on moving charge particle in a uniform magnetic field is (a) normal to magnetic field (b) at 45 degree from the magnetic field (c) parallel to the magnetic field

(i) Let us consider Charge of particle is q and velocity is v then if Charge will move in Magnetic field B normal to the magnetic field then theta = 90 F = qv B Sintheta F = qvBSin90 F = qvB...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 3 months ago
what is the magnetic moment of disc?

Hiii I'll accept the non-conducting breadth of charge: dQ = σ dA dQ = σ (2 π r dr) Period of revolution: T = 2 π / ω differential current: di = dQ / Δt =...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
what is dot product

let two vectors, (x1i+x2j+x3k) and(y1i+y2j+y3k) , there dot product is x1y1+x2y2+x3y3 example: (1i+2j+3k) , (2i+2j+4k) has dot product 2+2*2+3*4=18 Sher Mohammad B.Tech, IIT Delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 8 months ago

In mathematics, the dot product, or scalar product (or sometimes inner product in the context of Euclidean space), is an algebraic operation that takes two equal-length sequences of numbers...

raju 8 months ago

A · B = |A| * |B| * cos(T) A · B = 1 * 1 * cos(T) A · B = cos(T) In this case, the dot product is equal to the cosine of the angle between the vectors.

Indu 8 months ago
rom three equal resistance how many combination possible

Dear student, From 3 equal resistanes (each being equal to R), we can have the following combinations: All three resistances in series, net resistance being equal to 3R. All three...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 13 days ago
What are the quantities that remain same during refraction ?

The speed that the wave is traveling changes as it refracts (either increases as it enters a medium with a lower refractive index; or decreases as it enters a medium with a higher refractive...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
View all Questions »