2 years ago

Answers : (1)

lenz law states that a
law stating that the direction of an induced current is always such as
to oppose the change in the circuit or the magnetic field that produces
it.
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is Biot Sarvat law explain it???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dear Kumar A cyclotron accelerates a charged particle beam using a high frequency alternating voltage which is applied between two hollow "D"-shaped sheet metal electrodes called "dees"...

Prabhakar ch 19 days ago

Biot Sarvat law: Biot Sarvat law gives us the means to calculate the field of an arbitary current distribution. The ontribution dB to the magnetic field Bfrom a length ds of a current I is...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 19 days ago
Question 57 HCV Chapter 35 if someone could explain please

first determine B of outer circle by using nU.i \ 2a tht is in direction horizontal to west n using same formula find B for small circle which is in dirn. downwards. B of both are 4pi x...

saayan mitra 5 months ago

plz approve

saayan mitra 5 months ago
WHAT IS PERMEABILITY CONSTANT HOW TO DETERMINED THAT CONSTANT.

The permiability constant is also known as the magnetic constant or the permeability of free space .it is represented a s μ 0 .its value is µ 0 = 4π × 10 − 7 H/m

naresh raju one month ago

Hello Sai The permeability constant (μ 0 ), also known as the magnetic constant or the permeability of free space, is a measure of the amount of resistance encountered when forming a...

Gaddam Chethan one month ago

dear friend.....AND it is also known as a permiability of free spaces.. 4π × 10 − 7 H/m µ 0 = “ and that value is the “µ 0 permiability constant is represented as the The permiability...

kumar one month ago
what is Double refraction

Double refraction , also called birefringence , an optical property in which a single ray of unpolarized light entering an anisotropic medium is split into two rays, each traveling in a...

noogler 7 months ago

the separation of a ray of light into two unequally refracted, plane-polarized rays of orthogonal polarizations, occurring in crystals in which the velocity of light rays is not the same in ...

rahul 7 months ago
If a steel rod is clamped between two walls such that it just fits into it and then heated , it would exert some force on the rod. But since no change in length takes place , can I say that ...

The strain is produced . Strain is produced when there is change in length of rod from the normal length of the rod. In this case when you heated the rod the normal length of rod is not the...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

So shall I say that the strain produced is Y€T where Y: youngs modulus €: coefficient of linear expansion T: change in temperature?

Mantavya 9 months ago

I mean that the strain should be €T €: coefficient of linear expansion T: change in temperature

Mantavya 9 months ago
How to find the flux of a electric field of a point charge through a face of cube ..

Firstly complete the cube on your own.....then this cube has six faces then by gauss law the flux through entire cube is q/e e is permittivity.....as this has six faces and fluxis equally...

Arun 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: JEE20

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: JEE20