A current I flows along an equilateral triangle of side length ''a'' . What is the strength of magnetic field at the centre of the loop

A current I flows along an equilateral triangle of side length ''a'' . What is the strength of magnetic field at the centre of the loop

Grade:12

6 Answers

Apoorva Arora IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 181 Points
9 years ago

237-475_triloop2.jpg
The total strength of magnetic field at the center = 3 times the magnetic field at the center due to any one side. (since this is an equilateral triangle).
Magnetic field due to any one side as shown in the figure = where R is the perpendicular distance of the wire from the center which is
therefore,
total magnetic strength is
Thanks and Regards
Apoorva Arora
IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty
Galax phitov
11 Points
7 years ago
Thats pretty darn wrongYou iitian? M a class 10 student and i can get it rightLol at you! No no u aint an iitian you faker, big time faker. The ans is 9 mu nought I/ 2 pi a
Gokul
19 Points
6 years ago
(mu° I )( sin(60)+sin(60) )3 -------------------------------------- 4 * 3.14 * L where L = a ------- 2*1.7Gokul s+2 studentCochin , kerala
harsha
46 Points
6 years ago
ans is 10
harsha
46 Points
6 years ago
ans is 3 root3xixmuO÷3.14a.. and mr.Galax phitov u are wrong
because the magnetic field due to centre of equilateral triangle by conductor sides of equilateral triangle is into the paper (-K)

Manish
11 Points
5 years ago
A current of 1 ampere is flowing in the side of equivalent triangle of side 4.5 *10^2meter find the magnetic field of controlled of the magnetic field

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free