There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

in a uniform magnetic field a loop is rotated by an angle of 450.what is the emf induce in the loop if area of loop is A and magnetic field intencity is B

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The flux through a loop of area A is given by

Faraday's law can be written:

The negative sign in Faraday's law comes from the fact that the emf induced in the coil acts to oppose any change in the magnetic flux. This is summarized in Lenz's law.

Lenz's law: The induced emf generates a current that sets up a magnetic field which acts to oppose the change in magnetic flux.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Magnetism

what is tension in the ring of radius r carrying current i and placed in external magnetic field b.also give a hint how to solve this
Tension in the ring is equal to irb where I is the current b is the magnetic field and radius of the ring is r gewt this take a element of a ring and equate the forces...of you son...
Himanshu 11 months ago
Figure shows a circular wire loop of radius r carrying current i placed in a perpendicular magnetic field B . Suppose that the radius of cross section of the wire is a . Find the decrease...
Hello, U have mentioned above the figure . But i found no attachment here. I request U to plz upload the figure. Cheers!
Vikas TU one month ago
Please tell why induced electric field form closed loops.
@ gagandeep . frst understand what exactly induced electric field means . that means the e.f that is induced by a charged object to a uncharged object . suppose u have a uncharged conducter ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what do you mean my electroststics
shashank one year ago
shashank one year ago
RAB in traingular infinite grid? Explain per above image.
Imagine a battery connected between the two terminals ie A and B the current divides into i/6 into each branch assuming rèsistance inneach branch is r we get equivalent resistance byV=ir...
Chandrahas Chandu 22 days ago
64 identical drops of mercury are charged simultaneously to the same potential of 10 volt. assuming that the drops to be spherical, if all the charged drops are made to combine to form one...
64*(4/3 pi r^3) = (4/3 pi R^3) R = 4r Potential of bigger sphere, k64q/R => 16(kq/r) = >16*10 = 160 volt.
Vikas TU 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts