DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
classification of transformers ?

Based on the design of transformers that is the manner in which the primary and secondary coils are provided around the laminated steel core. 1. Core-Type Transformer 2. Shell-Type...
  img
Vasantha Kumari one year ago

The Transformer is basically a very simple device. It mainly consists of a core, windings and insulations. The windings are wound over the laminated magnetic core. These windings are...

Indu one year ago
At any place horizontal and vertical component of earth magnetic field are equal then the angle of dip at that olace wil be?. [AP ch8 pg 74 Q39]

The dip angle ‘x’ at a point is defined as the angle between the direction of the Earth’s magnetic field ‘B’ and the horizontal at that point on the surface of the Earth. Therefore, B h =...

Ajaykrishnan Jayagopal 6 months ago
question is in the attachment – pls refer it.

In the above setup the magnetic field is into the page.The conductor is moving towards right. The conductor is neutral but that does not mean that that there are no charges. It just means...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
An ideal gas expands from 100 cm3 to 200 cm3 at a constant pressure of 2.0 × 105 Pa when 50 J of heat is supplied to it. Calculate (a) the change in internal energy of the gas, (b) the...

Sol. V base 1 = 100 cm^3, V base 2 = 200 cm^3 P = 2 × 10^5 Pa, ∆Q = 50J (a) ∆Q = du + dw ⇒ 50 = du + 20× 10^5(200 – 100 × 10^–6) ⇒ 50 = du + 20 ⇒ du = 30 J (b) 30 = n × 3/2 * 8.3 * 300 [U =...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 11 months ago

Sol. m = 1.18 g, V = 1 × 10^3 cm^3 = 1 L T = 300 k, P = 10^5 Pa PV = nRT or n = PV/RT = 10^5 = atm. N = PV/RT = 1/8.2 * 10^-2 * 3 * 10^2 = 1/8.2 * 3 = 1/24.6 Now, C base v = 1/n = 24.6 * 2 =...
  img
Kevin Nash 11 months ago
A free electron can absorb a photon completely or not.

their will a collision between the two. and compton effect will take place.
  img
Abhinav 4 days ago
what is Huygens principle?

In 1678, Huygens proposed that every point to which a luminous disturbance reaches becomes a source of a spherical wave; the sum of these secondary waves determines the form of the wave at...

meenakshi boni one year ago

In 1678, Huygens proposed that every point to which a luminous disturbance reaches becomes a source of a spherical wave; the sum of these secondary waves determines the form of the wave at...

venkatesh vadde one year ago

Every point on a wave front is considered a source of secondary spherical wavelets which spread out in the forward direction at the speed of the light.

masu mounika one year ago
View all Questions »