MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what are the methods of Methods of producing induced emf

Hence, the induced emf can be produced by changing the magnetic induction area enclosed by the coil and the orientation of the coil (θ) with respect to the magnetic field and too depends...

Gman Namg 2 months ago
the geometric length of a bar magnet is 24cm. the length of the magnet is

the magnetic length of a magnet is aproximately 6\7 of its geometric length therefore the answer is 20.57cm(approx)

Nikhil Upadhyay 14 days ago

Magnetic length is about 5/6 times or 83.3 % of the geometric length and not 6/7 times as answered by Nikhil.

Anoopam Mishra 13 days ago

Magnetic Length is 0.85 times the geometric length thus it is 6/7 times of the geometric length

Nikhil Upadhyay 13 days ago
what is the magnetic moment of disc?

Hiii I'll accept the non-conducting breadth of charge: dQ = σ dA dQ = σ (2 π r dr) Period of revolution: T = 2 π / ω differential current: di = dQ / Δt =...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
Two manganin wires whose lengths are in the ratio 1:2 and whose resistance are in the ratio 1:2 are connected in series with a battery. What will be the ratio of drift velocities of free...

The equation used for solving this problem is I=neAv d The current through the two wires are same as they are connected in series connection. Now R = ρl /A => A α l/R => A 1 /A 2 =( l 1 /l...

Adarsh 2 months ago

The word hence is not there it came out as a typing mistake.

Adarsh 2 months ago

Please approve if my answer finds useful.

Adarsh one month ago
What is the approximate peak value of alternating current producing four times the heat produced per second by a steady current of 2A in resistor.??? 2.8 A, 4 A, 5.6 A, 8 A

I rms = 2*I steady (this is given in the question i.e. four times the heat produced) I rms =I max /1.414 Using the above 2 relations we can find out that, I max =2.828 I steady . I max...
  img
Aziz Alam 11 months ago

i cant understand your 1 st equation ,,,can you please eloberate it

rouf ahmad 7 months ago
WHAT IS HYGENS PRINCIPLE

Huygens�s principle Huygens principle of wave propagation is a geometrical description used to determine the new position of a wave front at later time from its given position at any given...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

Huygens principle of wave propagation is a geometrical description used to determine the new position of a wave front at later time from its given position at any given instant of time

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 9 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details