Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

tell me why Magnetic lines form continuous closed loops

Magnetic monopoles do not exist in nature. Hence the fields lines always begin from one end (pole) have to end at the other (pole).

KALYAN one month ago
EXPLAIN ME THE PROPERTIES OF THE MAGNETISM IN DETAIL

1. They are strongly attracted by magnets. 2. Magnetized strongly in direction of magnetizing field. 3. They move from weaker to stronger part of the magnetic field. 4. Magnetic...

KALYAN one month ago
What is a magnetism ? what is a magnetic flux? what is difference b/w electric flux and magnetic flux ?

Magnetism: a physical phenomenon produced by the motion of electric charge, which results in attractive and repulsive forces between objects. Magnetic flux (most often denoted as Φm), is...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Manjunath, Magnetism is the property of an object that can be attract or repel the another object and it is very important to body.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

A physical phenomenon produced by a motion of electric charge which results the attractive and repulsive forces

SIVAGIRI GURAVAIAH one month ago
If a body of mass 3 kg is dropped downwards, after 1 sec another ball is dropped downwards from the same point. What is the distance between them after 3 sec. (a) 25 m (b) 20 m (c) 50 m (d) ...

for the 1 st ball distance moved in 3 seconds, s=ut+(1/2)gt 2 for a freely falling body u=0 s=(1/2)gt 2 s=(1/2)×10×3 2 s=45m for the 2 nd ball when real time = 3s the body has been let into ...

Archita 6 months ago
what do you mean my electroststics

shashank 7 months ago

shashank 7 months ago
Sr,iam vikram. I`m intrested in space science. Now i`m studying 12. I wish to join in ISRO or NASA. What should I do next?

Well there are many paths you can enter a space agency as two of the primary are 1) Base Engineer/Researcher 2) Space engineer the 2) category will propably require you to work atleast 5-10...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 13 hours ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off