FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are the Characteristics of electromagnetic waves

Characteristics of electromagnetic wave propagation meant all by, through a magnetized plasma slab with linear electron density profile is analysed. In the numerical analysis, cold, weakly...

rahul one month ago
A bird of weight W is resting at the center of a stretched wire of negligible mass. Each half of the wire makes a small angle with the horizontal. What can be concluded about the tension T...

The correct option is: The figure below shows the free body diagram of the bird-string system, the forces acting on the bird and the stretched string. Assume that W represents the magnitude...
  img
Deepak Patra 3 months ago
The acceleration of an electron at a certain moment in a magnetic field B=2 i +3j +4k is a = x i + j - k. Find The value of x is

B.a= 0 , if only magnetic field is present so 2x+3-4=0 2x=1 x=1/2 approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago
please explain Coefficient of Restitution

The ratio of speed of separation to speed of approach in a collision. In an elastic collision, . For a single moving body PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 12 days ago
When is V= E- IR used and when is V= E+ IR used???

hiii It all depend upon the energy supplier of the circuit. If E is the energy supplier in the circuit you will use V= E- IR and if V is the energy supplier then the equation V= E+ IR will...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
Under what conditions would an ideal heat engine be 100% efficient?

The efficiency (η) of a heat engine is defined as, η = 1 – T 2 /T 1 Here T 1 is the temperature of source and T 2 is the temperature of sink. The efficiency of an engine...
  img
Aditi Chauhan one month ago

When the difference between the temperature of the source and the sink is very large the heat engine’s efficiency will also be more. If there is no loss of energy in any form and...

Adarsh one month ago

Wh

Adarsh one month ago
View all Questions »