DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want to know how to solve this question (ans- (2),(3)) If E and B denote electric and magnetic fields in a frame S and E’ and B ’ in another frame S’ moving with respect to S at a velocity...

This question is based on varying electtromagnetic field, try to get the concept from the concept i am giving here....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
what about north and south pole in a spherical maget???.....infinite or single

Spherical magnet has Single pole. best example is earth because earth behaves like a magnet........
  img
Nirmal Singh. one year ago

but it depends as per our thinking!! ...can u please elaborate??

shashank one year ago
Which electromagnetic device uses brushes and a commutator?

DC motors and Generators sher mohammad askiitians faculty
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
What are the quantities that remain unchanged after reflection ?

Wavelength, frequency and speed of the sound waves remain the same. These quantities remain same because reflection is bouncing of a wave in to the same medium. As because the medium remains...
  img
Apoorva Arora 7 months ago
mean free path=KT/4√2(3.14)r²P WHY 1/√2?

The velocities of identical particles with random locations in the calculaton of mean free path follows a Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution. The origin of is from the calculation of root mean...
  img
Sandeep Pathak 5 months ago
If we increase the length of resonance tube by 100 times, what will b its effect on the frequency of sound heard by the observer?

If you need further help, feel free to reach me on my gmail : amit1235813 I am an IIT Madras alumnus, would love to help

Amit Saxena one year ago

frequency is inversely proportional to length

Amit Saxena one year ago

thnk u so much ...... sure ,.....

raghasri raghavan one year ago
View all Questions »