Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
wat is meant by a hysteresis loop ????

Hysteresis is the dependence of a system not only on its current environment but also on its past environment. A simple way to understand it is in terms of a rubber band with weights...

saarah thames 9 months ago
can 2 +vely charged objects attract each other

A neutral charged object can be attracted to a charged body due to electrostatic induction.A charged body will induce charges of opposite polarity in the neutral body ,hence causing...

dfdffdfddffd 3 months ago

A neutral charge can be attracted to charged body due to electrostatic induction. we should know that a object with neutral charge is able to attraction both negative and positively charged...

A neutral charge can be attracted to charged body due to electrostatic induction. we should know that a object with neutral charge is able to attraction both negative and positively charged...

What is coefficient of restitution ?

Thecoefficient of restitution(COR) of two colliding objects is typically a positivereal numberbetween 0.0 and 1.0 representing the ratio of speeds after and before an impact, taken along the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 3 months ago
When is V= E- IR used and when is V= E+ IR used???

hiii It all depend upon the energy supplier of the circuit. If E is the energy supplier in the circuit you will use V= E- IR and if V is the energy supplier then the equation V= E+ IR will...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
A certain charge Q is devided in two parts q & Q-q .for max force between them.find ratio q/Q

using A.M-G.M inequality: for maximum force between two charges q(Q-q) should be maximum accordingly q=Q-q ie 2q=Q or q/Q=1/2. WITH REGARDS SIDDHARTH GUPTA

siddharth gupta 3 months ago
View all Questions »