Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Magnetism

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a cycle consisting of one constant pressure,one constant volume and two isentropic processes is known as

Diesel Cycle sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
Two trains , each having a speed of 30km/h, are headed at each other on the same straight track . A bird that can fly 60 km/h flies off the front of one train when they are 60 km apart and...

relative velocity of train wrt the other train is 30-(-30)=60km/h relative distance is 60 km therefore time taken for collision is 60km/60km/h= 1hr total distance the bird will cover in 1hr...

PRAJVAL98 2 months ago

pl post the method .

Pushkala Krishnan 2 months ago

60km infinity

aakash 2 months ago
Two identical capacitors are connected in the circuit shown. C 2 is charged to 100V and switch S is shifted from position 1 to position 2. The negative terminal of C 2 is connected with the...

Hi, The work done would be the difference of energy stored in the capacitors before and affter the connection. Use this approach to find out the...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 16 days ago
View all Questions »