Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: CART20

Consider a hollow cylinder. The inner radius r1=1 and the

outer radius r2=2. Assume the cylinder has a current of I ampere flowing through it.
a. Derive an expression for the magnetic field in the hollow part of the cylinder i.e.
for rb. Derive an expression for the magnetic field between r1 and r2, i.e. for r1c. Derive an expression for the magnetic field outside the cylinder, i.e. for r>r2.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Defination of Ampere’s law???????????????????????????????????????????????????????////

amperes law states that for any closed loop path, the sum of the length elements times the magnetic field in the direction of the length element is equal to the permeability times the...

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago

Hello prabhakar, Ampere’s law means The magnetic field in space around an electric current is proportional to the electric current which serves as its source, just as the electric field in...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

Hello Prabhakar Ampere's Law . The magnetic field in space around an electric current is proportional to the electric current which serves as its source, just as the electric field in space ...

Gaddam Chethan 4 months ago
what is the magnetism?

A magnetic field is generated when electric charge carriers such as electrons move through space or within an electrical conductor. The geometric shapes of the magnetic flux lines produced...

KARTHIK 8 months ago

Magnetism is a class of physical phenomena that are mediated by magnetic fields. Electric currents and the magnetic moments of elementary particles give rise to a magnetic field, which acts ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago

J Magnetism is one aspect of the combined electromagnetic force. It refers to physical phenomena arising from the force caused by magnets, objects that produce fields that attract or repel...

KARTHIK 8 months ago
wht is the biot-savart’s law and tell how many applications are there in this law?and give equations of applications?

Salvanth, The Biot–Savart law is used for computing the resultant magnetic field B at position r generated by a steady current I.

SAI SARDAR 5 months ago

In physics , specifically electromagnetism , the Biot–Savart law ( / ˈ b iː oʊ s ə ˈ v ɑːr / or / ˈ b j oʊ s ə ˈ v ɑːr / ) [ 1 ] is an equation describing the magnetic field generated by an ...

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

dear salvanth, the biot-savart law is defined as the magnetic intensity at any point due to a steady current in an infinetely long straight wire is directly proportional to the current and...

N JYOTHEESWAR 4 months ago
why the infra-rays are more heat when compare to x-rays?

hey student.. i think you know about the relationship between energy and the wavelength of light.. so just try to compare the energies of the infra red and x rays radiations with the...
  img
Sakshi 2 months ago

The Sun emits its peak power in the visible region, although integrating the entire emission power spectrum through all wavelengths shows that the Sun emits slightly more infrared than...

Noor mahammad 2 months ago

To evaluate the influence of the temperature and X-ray energy variations on the light output signals from a PSF and an IR fiber, respectively, we fabricated two different types of sensing...

S RAMYA 2 months ago
what is chare of electron?

The electron is a subatomic particle, symbol e− or β−, with a negative elementary electric charge . Electrons belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family, and are generally ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 7 months ago

The electron is a subatomic particle, symbol e− or β−, with a negative elementary electric charge. Electrons belong to the first generation of the lepton particle family, and are generally...

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 7 months ago

charge of electron is 1.60217657 × 10 -19 coulombs

sanjay 9 months ago
how to find resistance here? what’s the resistance? sorry for the unclear picture.

Dear Student, 1 ohm and 2ohm which are in series at the top (1+2 = 3 ohm) will be in parallel with the 2ohm and 4 ohm resisters which are in series at the bottom(2+4 = 6). On parallel...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off