i am weak in electricity and magnetism, not able to understand even though i read it many times. could u give a suggestion how to gain control over that chapter and what book you prefer to.....and if i start practicing from now could i have it in my control or is it too late????how many days it takes me to learn to this chapter..... please reply.....

i am weak in electricity and magnetism, not able to understand even though i read it many times. could u give a suggestion how to gain control over that chapter and what book you prefer to.....and if i start practicing from now could i have it in my control or is it too late????how many days it takes me to learn to this chapter.....

please reply.....

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Kapardhi

Please Refer D C pandey and H C Verma book for theory and problems. these are very good books for clearing the concepts. carefully see the application of theory in the problems and gradually start doing them on your own. dont do in haste take your time.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free