hello..sir i hv sm problms in itegration specially in indifinite so wht should i do..actually my concept is not clear that much for boards so how can i prepare..for boards as well as for JEE Mains

hello..sir i hv sm problms in itegration specially in indifinite so wht should i do..actually my concept is not clear that much for boards so how can i prepare..for boards as well as for JEE Mains

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ashwin
42 Points
6 years ago
Hi ishvi. so, i am not an IIT faculty or an expert, but heres what i do.

doing the basic rules and questions from the ncert text book including mesillineous and supplementary exercises. make sure urelf that u really did understand what the questions asks, and also find a genral form , so that when u see a question u can actually know which equation or what to deivde with.

next step is to revise the required formule atleast twice a week, so that u dont forget them, most of the time i face difficulty in remebring which forule to use and i miss out that question.(trying using arihant handbook for maths)

next, follow a good book other than ncert through which u can actually understand and also exerice as many questions as possible. check out the self study package where u can actually practice many problems.

hope this helps you.
(from a student )

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free