(x2+x/(2x+1)1/2) dx

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

980_36248_indefinite integral.JPG

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a) Integrate 1/(1 - x^4) b) Integrate 1/(1 + x^4)

integrate the first one by partial fractions method... (1-x^4) = (1-x^2)(1+x^2) and proceed....

Varun Acharya 6 months ago

multiply numerator and denominator by 1- x^4 ... put x^4 = sinx

neeraj agarwal 6 months ago
integration(1/(tanx+cotx+secx+cscx))dx=?

integral (1/sinx/cosx+cosx/sinx+1/cosx+1/sinx)dx =integral(sinxcosx)/(1+sinxcosx)dx =integral sinx cosx/2cos^(x/2)+2 sin(x/2)cos(x/2)dx =integral sinxocsx/2cos(x/2)(cos(x/2)+sin(x/2) dx...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago

Sir i can`t understand 2 step plz give explanation

mamillapelly bhagath 2 months ago
Discuss the asymptotes and concavity of the function y=x²÷x-1

as x-->inf y~x^2/x=x y=x is an asymptote of the function y'=2x(x-1)-x^2/(x-1)^2 = x^2-2x y'=0 gives x(x-2)=0 , x=0 and x=2 for x>2 and x<0 function increasing , and between (0,2 )...
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

as x-->inf y~x^2/x=x y=x is an asymptote of the function y`=2x(x-1)-x^2/(x-1)^2 = x^2-2x y`=0 gives x(x-2)=0 , x=0 and x=2 for x>2 and x<0 function increasing , and between (0,2 ) function...

PERUMAL 4 months ago
let p,q,r belongs to positive real no and 2/pqr>=(p+q+r)^3 and 3p+4q+5r=12 then p^3+q^4+r^5 is equal to

Use the concept of AM>=GM. so p+q+r/3 >= (pqr)^1/3. So by this and the relation given in the question, we can deduce that equality holds when p=q=r=1. So the value of given expression would...
  img
Amit Jain 7 months ago

There is an error in the question. Please check the first expression and reply with correct question. Amit Jain IIT Delhi AskIITian Faculty
  img
Amit Jain 7 months ago

let p,q,r belongs to positive real no and and27pqr>=(p+q+r)^3 and 3p+4q+5r=12 then p^3+q^4+r^5 is equal to

shubham garg 7 months ago
Find doamin of f(x) g(x)=|sinx|+sinx h(x)=sinx+cosx , x is in b/w 0 to pi f(x)=(logh(x) g(x))1/2 log is in square root answer is pi/6,pi/2 pls give two solution graph and analytical. thanks

Ans: 1st Part: 2nd Part: 1st Condition: …...........(1) 2nd Condition: …...............(2) Final Solution: Intersection of (1) & (2) Thanks & Regards Jitender Singh IIT...
  img
Jitender Singh 20 days ago
given that a(vector)=i(cap)-j(cap) and b(vector)=i(cap)+2j(cap) are two vectors find a unit vector coplanar with a(vector) and b(vector) and perpendicular to a(vector)

a=i-j b=i+2j c=xi+yj a.c=x-y=0; x=y c=xi+xj the unit vector is 1/sqrt(2)(i+j) thank s sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago

The capital letters denote the position vectors of the points: G = A + B + C/3 G1 = P + Q + R/3 3(G-G1) = A-P + B - Q + C - R 3GG1 = AP + BQ + CR Thanks Bharat Bajaj askiitians faculty IIT...
  img
bharat bajaj 4 months ago
View all Questions »