coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 320 off
USE CODE: CART20

(x2+x/(2x+1)1/2) dx

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

980_36248_indefinite integral.JPG

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

my test is day after tomorrow give me advice please

go to bed at time and donot study till late night health is wealth so take a balanced diet no new concepts at this time just proper sleep and fresh mind helps you to give your best best of...

SAHIL one month ago
What will the curve xy-3x-2y-10=0 represent?

xy-3x-2y-10=0Take y common,y(x – 2) = 3x + 10y = (3x + 10)/(x-2)Point of discontinuity is at x = 2It represents a curve of which relation. in y and x with other than the ellipse, parabola,...

vikas yadav 19 hours ago
1 ? 0 (x n - 1) / ln ( x ) What is the value of this integral please help??

jagdish singh singh one month ago

jagdish singh singh one month ago
cos(180)

cos180=-1 cos(180-0)=-cos0 [cos=1] so -cos0=-1 because 180 is second (2) quadrant so cos180=-1

VENKI 2 months ago

cos(180+x) is in 3 rd quadrant.in 3 rd quadrant cos0 is negative.then cos0 is 1.......-cos0=-1.....here cos(180) degrees is forms that cos(180+0) i.e., -cos(0)=-1...............in the 4...

vamsi krishna 2 months ago

cos(180 0 ) =cos (180 0 -0 0 ) =-cos (0 0 ) since second quadrant cos is -ve, in 180 0 = cos=cos,sin=sin ther is no change =-1

PASUPULETI GURU MAHESH 2 months ago
​ x 7 +14x ​ ​5 +16x 3 +30​x-560 ​how many real solutions does this equation have

when we differentiate the equation we get and hence the function is monotonic and f(0) is negative and then it will continiously increase till infinity and hence will cross the x axis only...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 3 months ago

and hence the function is monotonicand f(0) is negative and then it will continiously increase till infinity and hence will cross the x axis only onceThus it has only one real root 0 ,...

SHAIK HAFEEZUL KAREEM 2 months ago

Dear friend this has only one real root all the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago
If a, b, c are real numbers and satisfy 1/a + 1/b + 1/c = 1/(a+b+c), then the value of ((1/a + 1/b + 1/c)^2007) - (2007 / ( a^2007 + b^2007 + c^2007 )) + ( 2006 / ((a + b + c)^2007 )) is :...

answer is b I don’t the proper method to solve this but you can solve it by this method. Take a=1, b=-1, c=1, then above equation is also satisfied. Value of expression = 1-2007+2006 = 0 So ...

manmath 3 months ago

I don’t the proper method to solve this but you can solve it by this method. Take a=1, b=-1, c=1, then above equation is also satisfied. Value of expression = 1-2007+2006 = 0 So the answer...

Anoopam Mishra 9 months ago

Please approve.

Anoopam Mishra 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus