coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 480 off
USE CODE: IND30

(x2+x/(2x+1)1/2) dx

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear,

please find the attachment below

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

jitender

980_36248_indefinite integral.JPG

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Integral Calculus

hi there! i’m stuck n solving this one using the miracle substitution(weistrass).integral of 1/(sinx(3+2cosx). i am using this as this makes everything simple. but i dont know if there are...

hey take tan(x/2)=t, then sinx= 2t/(1+t^2) and cosx= (1-t^2)/ (1+t^2) and dx=2dt/(1+t^2), ur integral will become ∫ 2dt/(2t*(3+2(1-t^2)))= ∫ dt/(t(5-2t^2)) . This u can solve by partial...

Niranjan 8 months ago
i dont get topic of area under curvin askiitians what i do pleas suggest meeee

Refer to the book “PLAY WITH GRAPHS” arihant publication it has wide variety of graphing techniques and transformations and all possible graphs ranging from easiest to difficult.. once you...

Himanshu 10 months ago
A square has two of its side on a circle and other two on a tangent to the circle. Find area of square if radius of circle is 5cm.

Two of its SIDE on circle ?????? Pls correct the question Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 20 days ago
Request you to solve the problem of Suarez root over 2 root over 2 for 24 times

hii, answer is 2 because =2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2

manmath 6 months ago

=2 1/2 *2 1/4 *2 1/8 *2 1/16 .....*2 1/(2^24) =2 (1/2+1/4+1/8+1/16+1/32.......+1/ (2^24) =2^1 =2 so, the answer is 2

Rushil 9 months ago
For finding least no of five digits which is exactly divisible by 41, why do we subtract the remainder from the divisor and then add it to the dividend to get the answer...can't it be done...

Hii You just have to find the number which is of 5 digits and a multiple of given number 41 . Rest everything can be avoided completely
  img
Sourabh Singh 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

Get extra R 480 off

More Questions On Integral Calculus

Ask Experts